More clock/watch faces for the Charge 3!

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

1,624 Comments
km8
First Steps

I completely agree! 

Coming from the Charge 2, I am dissapointed with the Charge 3 faces.  The Charge 2 did it right!  the face I used showed the date, time, steps, and heart rate. Unfortunately, there is no option like this.  Please consider, Fitbit!  The Charge 3 faces unfortunately a step down from the Charge 2!

Rebekah23
Jogger

Hello Fitbit! They added the function that you could tap to change the future at the top, not good enough! We need all the important stuff on one clock face so You don’t need to use two hands. Also there’s still no resting heart rate? The gal at the weather and the credit card but no resting heart rate?

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Miguel, that is incredible info you have found out.  How shocking and stupid of the developers of the Charge 3 not bothering to look at the Charge 2.  I guess they were being arrogant and know it all, just unreal.  Let’s hooe your conversation will really get them back on track and fix this awful mess of the Charge 3.  I wonder if their competitors are hearing about the problems and total discontent of Fitbit customers.  If they are not listening and doing something then they will go down the gurgler, as we Aussies would say.

i can’t believe that they got the award for the Charge 3, what a con!!  The only ward the Charge 3 should get is a thumbs down award!!

davidebbo
Jogger

It really does look like they're ignoring the community here, with comment after comment being left unanswered by Fitbit.

One way I would suggest to make yourself heard about this issue is to write a negative review on Amazon, while making it clear that you'll raise the rating once they address the problem. I wrote one a few days ago (here), and they actually responded very quickly, saying "We hope to have more clock faces available soon". I'm sure they do care about their Amazon rating, as that has a pretty direct impact on sales.

Macirae2
Stepping Up
Time, steps, date, hr....Making a comment on Amazon sounds like a good idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
Hoangn
First Steps

Please ENLARGE the fonts of heart rate and step count. That info is barely visible when the time is taking most of the space!

The time does not have to be so large!

This is a fitness watch not a regular watch. Stop with the 3D time and various time formatting. It is the fitness information that really needs fixing!

Make them VISIBLE!!

Laqafin
Jogger

While considering this wouldn’t it be smart to add more time to view?  Hundreds of people have asked for this and yet still sits in review.  Oh, while you are at it how about moving from a micro font to something a normal human can read. 

Jiffle
First Steps

Why are there STILL no Charge 3 clock faces that display digital time, date, heart rate, and step count on the clock face at once?! The charge 2 had this option, why haven't the charge 2 clock face options be included? I can't fathom why it hasn't been provided. Why are the charge 3 clock faces still stunted and terrible? I'm so disappointed with my purchase.  Support on this issue horrendous. I will not recommend Fitbit to anyone I know.

PedroLeiva
Jogger

My charge 2 died today... I'm looking a replacement for it and I have reviewed the Amazon's reviews and this thread and I'm thinking that the charge 3 isn't an option :'(

sdfv
Stepping Up

Ha Ha, i think all the fitbit developers are apple watch users, obviously they don't use a Charge 3 as their daily watch

Reddalewcu
Recovery Runner

Yep I’m glad there’s an option for cycling through at least the different stats, though I wish there was one face that had all of them.

Fish23
Jogger

Count me in for strongly supporting the inclusion of Charge 2 clockface. I like the  default display to show time, date, and steps. It wasn’t “broken”, so why was it fixed in Charge 3? 

zzseayzz
First Steps

Im just glad to have a digital layout with seconds shown now! Smiley Happy 

tziva
Jogger

Every digital watch I've ever owned has showed the full time (hours, minutes, seconds), and date with the day of the week so it's a little frustrating that all of the options are surrendering something, whether it's the day or seconds or the month.

I would be really love an option like Punctual that just also included the day of the week too, or Stacked with the month.  Really, any of the dates can use a two letter modifier for the day of the week.  I don't care whether its "Thurs Jan 1" or "01.01 TH", I just want it displayed there someway.  Yes, I usually am aware what day or month it is, but if you're a person who completes a lot of paperwork and fills out a lot of dates sometimes your brain can shut off and it's very nice to just be able to glance at your wrist.

It's a very little QoL thing but it's one of the main reasons I still wear a regular watch most days instead. 

Joe002
Tempo Runner

tziva, I agree. This is getting old...

P1030171.JPG

siskiou
Base Runner

I'm generally pleased with my fitbit, but the clockface designs are still making me consider returning it, and trying a Garmin or other competitor.

If only there were a way to see time, date, steps and heart rate all at once, without the annoying cycling through.

I thought for sure that this would be possible, as the Charge 2 had it, and I don't understand why Fitbit is ignoring thousands of users and seems unable to offer something as simple as that.

Kimberley4
Jogger
So true

Sent from my iPhone
Wayne777
Jogger

Most definitely agree with many others that we need a face that includes HR, TIME, DATE, STEPS. 

Surely adding this feature can’t be too difficult. Please add this ASAP.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Total agree with this group.

Having just upgraded from charge 2 to 3 in part due to the increased screen resolution and additional faces I'm disappointed by the choice.

As I only use the analogue face and wear glasses I used to be able to see the old face. The new one looks great but too small. I would love just to see the time only as big as possible.

Simple solution make charge 2 faces available on charge 3

Thanks

JonDavidL
Hill Runner

Ok. I guess I'm a Fitbit addict, flaws and all.  The sale price was too good on a Charge 3 so I gave in and got one.  I really like it.  I think the clock faces are really not too bad.  Several that I actually really like.  Much better selection of faces than on the original release day.  The only addition I would love to see is a clock face with the addition of the current temperature as part of the scroll on the watch face.  Steps ... tap ... heart rate ... tap ... current temp ... tap ... date ... tap ... stairs ... tap etc.  Other than that, it's a great improvement over the Charge 2.  

jaguar717
Jogger

How about options that include weather on the main screen?  I'd much rather have that at a glance than 5 screens away.

Letting users customize which stats to display or cycle through would be an easy way to make more people happy.

bluealienabe
Stepping Up

I don't know why the heck Fitbit is doing this with their users who bought their flagship Fitbit Charge 3!!!  Honestly the Charge 2 is a  much better deal🤬 Might as well buy a Samsung Gear 2 or 3 hell the first Gear is Supreme compared to this garbage🤔

Turbo46
First Steps

Most people seem to want:

TIME (Digital with colon)

DATE

HR

STEPS

I don't want to see things my phone can tell me. I don't want to be tethered to my phone continuously. I am annoyed by having to cycle through stuff I could care less about just to see the two parameters that I'm interested in. Others have different wants or needs! Clearly we need a clock face that is configurable so that we can choose for ourselves what data is presented on the clock face. Please listen to the users. Please respond. This is so frustrating.

decemberroses
Jogger

Umm, I think we are starting to complicate things too much starting to ask for weather and crap. I bought this for a fitness app to wear in place of a standard watch. We need the option for time, date, HR, and steps on the face.  If I want weather and news and stuff, I would buy something totally different.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi Decemverroses

well the Fitbit Charge 3 does have weather on it but I found it sometimes worked and other times not.  I bought the Charge 3 and tried it for 2 wks but not impressed with clock faces couldn’t see details, annoyed that the clock faces were not as good as Charge 3.  Also not impressed it registered my driving, Charge 2 doesn’t do that unless I am using track feature.  Charge 3 would of been my 4th, I want one that I can swim with it on.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.