Natwest bank added to Fitbit Pay

Please add Natwest Bank to Fitbit Pay

159 Comments
Stu_B
Runner

I use this with Android pay, it would be an essential addition to the Fitbit Pay supported Banks which would get me to switch to using the Ionic and not my phone for payments 🙂

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Ionicupdates
Recovery Runner

It would be great if NatWest was added  to Fitbit pay, it would be so much better

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Paula.olecko
First Steps

If major banks are not included in the fitbit then the option is useless. Please include major UK banks like Natwest, Barclays Lloyd's etc.  So surprised there's only 9 votes.  Begging!  Add major UK banks.

ZoeBrookes
First Steps

There is not really any banks on here. 

4 for the UK? Honestly .

Quite annoying, and it doesn't accept my members card for work either 😭

Feehally
First Steps

I have recently switched from Apple Watch to Fitbit.  So far impressed with the Fitbit, but disappointed that it does not support major banks.  Strange how it has nest and hue, but not support for banking.  Hope this is temedied soon as it would be a major advantage.  If your out for a run you can use the ionic to pay if the need arises for water pen a snack.  Maybe a sneaky milkshake at McDonald’s. 

Dr-Abi
First Steps

Bought an Ionic today. Just 4 banks in UK. Just unbelievable. Considering returning it.

Reead
Jogger

Fitbit is hugely used in uk. More banks should be included. I agree that fitbit should implement it. I am with natwest 

neilmerry
First Steps

I would never have brought the it had i known how few UK banks the system supports, I feel i have been conned.

Reead
Jogger
Feel the same hereSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
KateLa
First Steps

Yes, please add Natwest and other major UK banks. Got my charge 3 yesterday and although I love it I'm disappointed I can't use Fitbit pay. 

Thanks! 

Cabbagepatch321
First Steps

False advertising , only one major bank supporting fitbit pay and three banks no one's heard of .

Carl26
First Steps

Ive just got the new fitbit versa, over an apple watch, I didnt want to turn to apple as I dont like it, once i fount out that I could do fitbit pay I was over the moon, but now knowing that it dose not support banks I am with make me want to give up fitbit and turn to Apple, I love fitbit and would be good getting a answer soon on the banks that will accept it.

TrumpetSteph
First Steps

I bought a Charge 3 just after Christmas and paid the extra for the special edition so I can use Fitbit pay, but Natwest is not supported!! My cards are MasterCard and Visa so completely baffled to read that hardly any UK banks are on the Fitbit list. Please add UK banks!!

PJthePirate
Jogger

I got my Versa a couple of weeks ago after making my way via Flex2 and then Charge2...I have never really been sold on smart watches as the battery life is pretty pathetic and keeping it charged while hiking or travelling feels like a chore. I only purchased the Versa for the clock faces, the fact it's waterproof and the Fitbit Pay option as it would mean I could go out for a jog without taking cash. But I've just sat down with my newly issued Natwest debit card to get it setup and WHAAAAAT? The list of included banks is ridiculous? Only one known bank and three random companies!!!!!

This was not mentioned in ANY of the write ups or advertising, what an absolute waste of time! Seriously Fitbit you need to include the major UK banks asap, or at the very least allow us to link a PayPal wallet. I'm so irritated by this that I'm considering a complaint and return or at least a refund for the special edition version, it's misleading and makes a feature I actually paid for redundant!!!!

PJ

AllanF91
First Steps

Totally agree with the above users comments. Just bought my girlfriend a new Fitbit Versa and we could not believe the choice or banks on offer. Not mentioned in any of the advertising and very misleading. You’ve turned a satisfied customer into an iratated one! Looking at now returning this and going with another platform. It’s been a year since this was posted and nothings changed therefore can’t see it ever happening. 

LouieB1
First Steps

Recently upgraded my charge 2 to versa and was really disappointed when I went to set up the ‘pay’ feature to find only 3 banks I’ve never heard of and Santander are supported. One of the main reasons I moved over. Needs to be made clearer which banks are on there or adding natwest would solve the problem for me!  

Reead
Jogger
Definitely.. i dont think they have even any1 working for them in the uk. Just call centres amd that even abroad..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
soti07
First Steps

please add nat west 

Jeroniymo
Base Runner

I am truely amazed that fitbit care so little for UK customers ..... and to state all major banks supported is false advertising .......

If Natwest and Lloyds are not included that claim is fraudulent.

This needs tackling urgently please and the advertising needs changing to make UK customers aware ...

Gamer29
First Steps

Plz add natwest I got a fitbit and then fine out my bank isn’t on it 😩😩😩🥺🥺

Tesso
First Steps

Jumped through hoops to make this comment. Come on!!! You don't have NatWest!!!??? Gutted is the word this was my birthday present and a feature I wanted the watch for!!

Gamer29
First Steps

Wooooooop

Crazylegs007
First Steps

It's a bit poor that we only have one UK bank which support Fitbit pay (Santander)

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.