Pokemon Go and Fitbit Integration

With Pokémon Go's release, it would be great to see that Fitbit, the authority in wearable fitness trackers and the app Pokémon Go which encourages its players to walk around and discover the world using their feet, join forces for a better you. Hitting your goals and catching your beloved Pokémon, is there anything else better than that? Whenever you reach your Fitbit goal, you'll get a little in-game item for Pokémon go. Pokémon related badges will also add spice to your collection of badges. You can brag it off to your friends as a sort of badge that you and Pokémon accomplished.

I think this would be a very good move for Fitbit since they have been the forerunner in the wearable fitness trackers industry and with the popularity of Pokémon Go, what better way than 2 giants in the industry joining together. Makes sense right?

Thanks for reading.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

278 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lorihs, thanks for explaining why you would like to see Pokemon Go and Fitbit Integration. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Sarahdem
Recovery Runner
Is there a way to sync steps from fitbit app to Pokémon go on IPAD specifically? There is no Apple health app available for iPad (which is dumb) so I got google health app but it doesn’t seem to be syncing my steps from Fitbit to that either on my iPad. Super frustrating. Help!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sarahdem, thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with Pokemon Go with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.