Spotify support for Charge 3

Users should be able to use the Charge 3 to control their music while working out. Songs don’t need to be downloaded, but the ability to skip songs should be available. Spotify is available internationally and can be used with both iPhones and Androids and is one of the most widely used streaming apps. 

8 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @bamantha, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Please add the Spotify feature on the charge 3 in the next software update
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
A update to the charge 3
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I would like to have this feature 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about including Spotify to the Charge 3 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. We wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Always-On Display for Charge 3

Spotify support for Charge 3

Hand wash reminder on Charge 3

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

acooper1257
First Steps
Spotify feature like the charge 4
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @acooper1257, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Spotify support for Charge 3. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.