Sweat with Kayla and Fitbit Integration

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

113 Comments
meredithhh
First Steps

I agree with everyone! I love my Fitbit but would love it even more if it synced with the Sweat with Kayla app! 

Ambibc
First Steps

What's the status on this Fitbit? Can you make it happen? It would be AWESOME!

Fififree
First Steps

Please please make this happen. 

sballsy
First Steps

I would love it if the Fitbit and Sweat with Kayla apps synced! 

Ld211
First Steps

Hope this happens soon! I would love if the two apps could sync!

GabiMM
First Steps

Please please please!!! I looove Sweat with Kayla, its the only workout that Ive been able to follow for 4 months now ans I can see incredible results!! I recently got a fitbit and as I run without my phone it would be amazing if we could sync the data from fitbit to Kayla!

laurenjb
First Steps

I would really love to see my Fitbit sync with the Sweat with Kayla app!! It would make so many things easier to manage. I'm never exactly sure how to log some of my workouts to my Fitbit and I want to be able to get credit from my Fitbit steps/runs on Kayla's app. Please let this happen soon!

Ny12ny
First Steps

Definitely would echo this! I've been a huge Fitbit user for years, but am really loving the Sweat app. I know a lot of my friends use it too and would get a Fitbit if it was integrated. Seems like a win win 🙂

Birdyblaire
First Steps

Yes yes yes!! Please!! Just did a BBG workout this morning and my heart rate monitor on the fit bit didn't read - so now my Fitbit info is off for the day. 😞 Sync these two!! It would be AMAZING!! 😄 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

The sweat app from Kayla Itsines is already available on the Apple Watch. It would be great to have it on the Fitbit too, as a training app. It is so much better to use the app directly on the watch then on the phone. Together with the music integration an Bluetooth headphones you don‘t have to bring your phone to the gym and can focus better on your workout! 

AmandaJWilson
Jogger

Yes, this would be amazing 🙂

mscruggs720
First Steps

Please please connect with the Sweat  app!! ALL of my exercise is tied to the Sweat program and would really help with accuracy for fitness tracking. Can someone from Fitbit reply on the thread with any progress or updates to this thread please?? Thanks! 

jackiecheri
First Steps

I heartily agree! I've been using the Sweat with Kayla app for over a year, and it's SO annoying to have to bring my phone for cardio workouts. Please sync the app with Fitbit! 

Adelecilliers
First Steps

I agree!

Michele_H
First Steps

Would love my Fitbit to be able to sync information to the SWEAT app as I don't like to carry my phone with me during cardio workouts. 

Doby666
First Steps

I've had my fitbit charge 2 for a while and just got the sweat app yesterday. I was really excited but then found out those two don't sync together for the steps count. The apple health app doesn't have the accurate steps because I don't carry my phone with me all day so it makes perfect sense for us to be able to sync the fitbit & sweat app. Please make it happen.

Thank you.

friend.fit
First Steps

Agreed. Any updates on this, Team Fitbit? X

Sarahq5226
First Steps

@Letty87 wrote:

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

Being using Fitbit for a couple of years and I have just signed up for Sweat App and really disappointed that I can’t sync Fitbit to it. I never use my phone during workouts. Fitbit please come to some agreement to allow to sync with Sweat App 🤞🤞🤞

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi, please let fitbit and the Sweat app talk to each other - I love my fitbit and would be great if the two could be synced. 

vboutwell
First Steps

PLEASE ADD.  The SWEAT app is a widely used fitness app and this will only position Fitbit better with the female fitness community.  Please add this to your feature list!!!

Sallyt36
First Steps

Please link fitbit to the sweat with kayla app

Gianina
Jogger

Yes ! Would be amazing if I can sync my

JoP29
First Steps

I Love my Fitbit!! Use it everyday and it syncs to the other apps I use, but I've just joined SWEAT with Kayla and am absolutely gutted it won't sync with my Fitbit! Please make this happen. It would be so popular... 👍🏼😊

Silvina_SfA
First Steps

we need!!!!

Bodhiandbear
First Steps

How is this not yet a thing? Come on Fitbit 😚😚😚

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.