Sweat with Kayla and Fitbit Integration

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

113 Comments
Evelyn102
Jogger

I see this was initially posted over a year ago, has FitBit decided to move forward with this?

BRoche83
First Steps

Please make the Fitbit sync to the Sweat app in the next update! 

Emwelter13
First Steps

Yes please!! I love my Fitbit and I love Sweat with Kayla Istines! If the two could be compatible that would be amazing!

sssvedin713
Jogger

yes please connect the SWEAT app and fitbit! I would love to see my steps like the apple watch users. 

ChantelleTer
First Steps

I would love to sync my fitbit to the Kayla sweat app. Otherwise I will have to move over to Apple. 

rtsandy2012
First Steps

Love Fitbit, but the fact that it doesn’t sync with any of my workout programs is frustrating. I feel like none of my information is accurate, which sucks. So if we could get it to sync across those apps that would be awesome!

SS0705
First Steps

I absolutely agree with this! I’m a big Sweat fan and have been using the programme for years, now I’m interested in getting a fitness tracker and am really drawn to the fitbit but the fact that it is so complicated to connect the two is a real off putter for me. At the moment I am considering the Apple watch instead purely for the ease of the Sweat app intergration. If this feature was added on the fitbit device I would be the first to purchase.

AustinMikii
First Steps

I agree with this! I see this thread is from 2017 but as of today I still don’t see a way to connect Sweat with my FitBit! 

stephers11
Jogger

would love it they synced together!!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Csellens
First Steps

Could it be possible to be able to set alarm for Versa from iOS devices 

AND

Could we add SWEAT app?

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Csellens! Great suggestion. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option as an Integration, I hope we receive updates soon.

Csellens
First Steps
Thanks for doing this
It would really integrate the whole experience

cathy
RookieMom
Jogger

I noticed that this question has been circling around for a couple yrs now. Ive only had my fitbit since Aug 2018 and just recently joined the sweat app. I feel like fitbit and sweat would be meant to be to. I hope this happens soon!

nsindhav12
Jogger

that would the best feature. I love the Sweat App and getting my fitbit connected to that.. absolutely amazing. Please consider it.

Mh84
Jogger

You can sync Sweat with Google Fit. I have my Google Fit synced with my Fitbit and it logs my steps on the Sweat app

Brookegrn
First Steps

Yes!! This is from 2017... I'm sad to see that it has not been added yet! Integrating the two apps would be such an opportunity for Fitbit! Please do this!!

nparella
First Steps

I hope they integrate it soon. It would be even better if the workout was on my fitbit instead of having to look at my phone

Emiliewallace
Jogger

I agree!

Carod
Recovery Runner

Please sync fitbit with Kayla's app! 🙂

@Letty87 wrote:

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

Elliegodea
First Steps

This would be very helpful 

Sbroad
Jogger

Yes!! We need this. It’s compatible with the Apple Watch, this would be huge to keep your customers who love and follow Kayla. 

pwrlisa
First Steps

Ooooh yes please -- atm I have to double enter my workouts from the sweat app over to my fitbit app for them to count. I typically do the power workouts on the SWEAT app, and they involve breaks between sets, so they don't seem to get auto-recognized by my fitbit. Would save so much time and duplication of effort. Can I vote twice for this? 😃

Csellens
First Steps
The fit bit people seem to have ignored this request… don’t hold your breath…. I am surprised at the lack of integration with other activities.
Hadithy
First Steps

@pwrlisa I''m not sure which fitbit you have, but I use the 'weights' tracking option for my PWR workouts. It's under 'training' on my Fitbit itself. That way you don't have to double enter?
Still would be great if it was integrated anyway though.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.