Sweat with Kayla and Fitbit Integration

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

113 Comments
pwrlisa
First Steps

@Hadithy Good tip! I do have that capability on my Fitbit ~ but hadn't really used it and typically rely on the auto-detect exercise capability, but now that I you point that out! Thanks  🙂  And yes, if that just synced, it would be 100x easier. 

Hahewitt
First Steps

This has been on here for a while but I really think it should be done. I just got my Fitbit for Christmas and love it but now wish I’d considered asking for an Apple Watch knowing it syncs with SWEAT easily. Please do this update and make them talk to each other as that would be so helpful!!

RayMarie27
First Steps

I don't get why all of the customer service reps say to post here and that they'll make the change if enough people want it. Obviously it is wanted. There are so many other threads here on Fitbit requesting the 

same feature (Sweat (with Kayla) compatibility). It seem like a smart market move to offer it. It's been years since this post was originally made. Fitbit. Look at your market. Look at all the people using the Sweat App. Many potential users and current users are going to get the Apple watch instead of a Fitbit purely based on the Sweat App compatibility feature. The ROI is worth it. 

Csellens
First Steps
I made this post originally… I now have an apple watch.
No one is listening
Csellens
First Steps

I made the original post I think... I just got an apple watch.  They don't care

RayMarie27
First Steps

Yeah, I think you're right. I've looked online and it's interesting when you type the key words "Sweat with Kayla App; Fitbit vs. Apple Watch" you can see so many people saying to just buy the apple watch, or that they just returned their Fitbit and got an apple watch instead. Sweat has a faithful following of 20 million users. That's not including the over 10 million people who downloaded the app but don't use it consistently. You think Fitbit would cash in on the opportunity. Oh well. I bet when Google takes over they'll make it compatible. 

Romyss
First Steps

Yesss please! Its one of the MAJOR sport apps! 

Jennafire
First Steps

Yes please sync with Sweat app!

PedroSab31
Jogger

Are there any updates?

JannekeB88
First Steps

Is there an update? Can we sync already with the SWEAT app?

mimicole
First Steps

I bit the bullet and signed up for a year with Sweat. This is one of my main questions, but it seems that it's already been answered by other users. No link as of yet. That's disappointing. Sweat is one of the biggest fitness apps going. Surely FitBit want to cash in on this? As someone else said already, Sweat has millions of members. 

Shaljo
Jogger

Yes please. I've tried it on a friend's apple watch and its so great. Would be great to have the same stuff at least on versa (maybe I'll upgrade for that:)

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.