YouTube Music App

It's been almost a month now and a huge product like the Fitbit has only a couple of apps, and one music app. So I was hoping you guys can add the YouTube Music app, since it allows access to a huge selection of music videos and audios. Also the app have 100 song downloaded for offline use. It chooses them based on your taste and updates them every now and then.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

356 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

That be wonderful Heart

Smedam
First Steps

Should add apps like YouTube. Or YouTube itself. They could have their own Fitbit movie thing. Why? Becuase sometimes it is not feasible to use phone to watch YouTube while exercising. It helps if you don’t feel like listening to music at the time.

Moderator edit: Labels

bjmantis
Recovery Runner
You mean to watch YouTube? My fitbit isn't big enough. If it's to listen,
maybe.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MaginB
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Amro.G
Recovery Runner

YouTube music is one of the biggest if not the biggest music library on  Earth. Yet Fitbit refuses to make an app for such a popular music streaming app, and instead their store is filled with low quality apps that no one uses. Like really Fitbit? Ever since I bought my watch in October, I seldom used the music feature because IT'S USELESS!! Cat Mad 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

Prasad1337
Base Runner

+1 for Youtube Music !

Vonnife
Jogger

Please create a YouTube app. I'm considering returning my Versa due to the lack of any YouTube or Google Play Music App.

ELS425
Jogger

Please!! YouTube app!!

paknott34
First Steps

I have an alta... and want an ionic but not worth the purchase without music apps - specifically youtube!  

Kapsloc
First Steps

Come on FB, get your R&D team to get this across the line already!  Its been months mow and the app store is going to kill your product line.  please get YouTube Red, Google Music or even Spotify

Alisauskas74
Recovery Runner

I have a versa and  I also py for YouTube red because you can actually make your own playlists unlike Pandora I'm not sure about Deezer...I really love to see the app added to the fitFit. I would rather carry my phone at the gym and listen to the music I want 

manders12345
Jogger

Please add youtube red to the app list! It would be amazing.

Soccermom10
First Steps

Hope they add features to support youtube red soon. Considering a new fitbit for Christmas but if I cant use YouTube Red its not worth the extra money for one that supports apps.

BlackChloe
First Steps

I too absolutely want the option to have the YouTube app as an option on this expensive watch as that Is my preferred source of music as a paying YouTube Red member. Why only two services are available on such a universal fitness watch really puzzles me. Please consider adding some additional options very soon. 

Elizard23
First Steps

Please consider adding Youtube Music. I'd hate to add another music subscription. 

Adolina
First Steps

Yes it's kinda unfair to make us pay for everything after paying over $200.00 for the Fitbit. Give us YouTube!! I want free music! I think it's crazy you have to have upgraded pandora as well.  Why cant I use the free one of that?! 

manders12345
Jogger
I agree !

Get Outlook for iOS
zengming
First Steps

If there is a Youtube app, I will buy fitbit watch

bishnu87
First Steps

Please add Youtube Music in Fitbit app list. It would be great to have youtube music and listen to preferred songs in YT Music while exercising. Please add it.

Here2Knight
First Steps

I agree. A youtube app would be a sweet incentive to make the switch to the smartwatch line.

Mayday981
Jogger

Yes, please add the suite of YouTube applications. I'm surprised this hasn't been implemented earlier.

Praddyinstant
First Steps

Yes, YouTube music integration is very much essential. Please add it. 

Bcullen34
First Steps

Yes please add!

gsureddy
First Steps

Downloading songs will be waste of time, preference will do change.
youtube music app will serve us greatly. Hopefully, youtube music app will be in our fitbit in the near future updates 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.