Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find Snore Detect for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn on snore and noise detection on Sense 2. The manual says "activate" but not how to activate. All the forum questions related to this are for Versa or the original Sense, and where they say the option to turn it should be (using the gear icon in the today tab) is not an option in my app. Microphone is on. When I click the option in the premium features page, it just takes me to the sleep report, but there's nothing new there.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and your efforts while working on this matter. Let me explain the Snore Detection feature isn't available for the Sense 2. The microphone currently works only when using Alexa as a voice assistant. I'm sorry for this inconvenience, and appreciate the time taken in sharing your feedback.

I'd encourage you to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration. We'll keep working on our products and make Fitbit more useful for you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

Same here. 

When I first choose "Snore and noise detect" in the Premium tab, I did enable the detection. However, I couldn't find the relevant setting to turn it on/off in the Sleep tile. I am not sure if the setting may appear the next day only.

I find there is more details in How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? 

Best Answer

It worked fine on my Sense. Does not exist it seems on Sense 2. This is an awful launch where we literally go backwards losing features. Maybe a future update may correct it but it's inexcusable to sell a new device that is less functional.

Best Answer

I just received my Sense 2 and doesn't have the option to activate the snore detector. I have the premium membership. I went to the sleep options and doesn't have the snore detector 

Best Answer

@Oxigen looking at the list of features for the Sense 2 here, I don't see snore detection. I think that may not be available for your device. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
Thank you. I chatted with Fitbit representative and it's not on the Fitbit
Sense 2
Best Answer

That is so bizarre. When I set the watch up it asked for mic access for snore detection. 

It's an option for the premium membership and I am 100% positive I've seen it advertised as coming on the sense 2. 

After I set it up though I've not had any readings at all. 

Not for the oxygen either but another thread for that. 

Best Answer
I'm just returning the Sense 2
The original Sense is better!
Best Answer

it was 100% on the setup of the fitbit (allow microphone access for snore detection) - another lie from fitbit

Best Answer

even weirder, i went to the fitbit premium, clicked on "Snore and noise Detect" and it told me to set it up.. 

Best Answer
WOW.. it's doesn't have the microphone for noise detector
Best Answer

Yeah, spoke to them "Upon review, the snore and noise detection feature is only available for Sense or Versa 3." 
i am just going to return mine and get a Sense 1 haha

Best Answer
Me too.. for me Sense is better than Sense 2!
Best Answer

It sounds like the snore feature is being removed in all future devices, likely due to the battery life usage or effectiveness which I cannot comment on it. 

But it's certainly confusing that when setting up Sense 2 I could enable it but it turned out the feature wasn't there. 

Best Answer
Absolutely true! Thanks for your comment
Best Answer
0 Votes

Rats!  That is why I purchased the Sense 2.  They indicated it had snore detection and I was curious because I've had mixed responses on whether I snore or not. 

Best Answer
The original Sense have it! The Sense 2 doesn't have the microphone for
noice detection
Best Answer

Is it a different microphone for snore than for Alexa. My sense 2 can answer on the Alexa widget which would indicate it has a microphone. I am also having issues with phone on sense 2. It notify you have a call but when you answer you can’t hear the caller and they can’t hear you. Been going back and forth with support via email. I’m also seriously thinking of returning. 

Best Answer
Thank you for letting me know about microphone for Alexa.
I returned the Sense 2 this morning
Best Answer

@kmc5413 

If you refer to wrist calls that feature has not been implemented yet. I installed Alexa and the microphone and speaker are working. But to answer calls at the moment you have the option to answer or decline by pressing the respective buttons. I guess the wrist calling features may likely come first to Android users.

Best Answer