Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find Snore Detect for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn on snore and noise detection on Sense 2. The manual says "activate" but not how to activate. All the forum questions related to this are for Versa or the original Sense, and where they say the option to turn it should be (using the gear icon in the today tab) is not an option in my app. Microphone is on. When I click the option in the premium features page, it just takes me to the sleep report, but there's nothing new there.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and your efforts while working on this matter. Let me explain the Snore Detection feature isn't available for the Sense 2. The microphone currently works only when using Alexa as a voice assistant. I'm sorry for this inconvenience, and appreciate the time taken in sharing your feedback.

I'd encourage you to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration. We'll keep working on our products and make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit Can you also kindly share my feedback why I could still see "Snore and noise detection" in my Premium tab? I have a fitbit Sense 2. When I click on it, it just leads me to Sleep Restoration. 

Best Answer

there's a feature request for this, the more votes we get the more likely the feature will be unlocked in the future, so everyone who wants this feature please vote 🙂 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-snore-and-noise-report-on-Sense-2/idi-p/5246...

Best Answer

Hi so I also agreed to the snore and noise detection and am also unable to find where to view or disable/enable it (did we just agree to permanent nightly recordings without receiving access to the data and with no ability to change this moving forward haha?) I included pics.
snore_1.jpgsnore_2.jpgsnore_3.jpg

Best Answer

I'm finding more and more things I'm frustrated about this "smartwatch" this feature being one of them. I had thought it would be a basic function even for this watch. And it's another feature removed from it's previous version.  Fitbit have a lot to answer for I hope they bring back things everyone has wanted. If it's a health tracker. Snoring / noise detection is part of health! 

Best Answer

Why does the manual say I can activate it if it's not an available feature??

Best Answer

Because it seems we have been given a lie to buy a product that is inferior to their previous ones 

Best Answer

It is not in restoration? I just got the sense 2 and can't seems to find it

It's not available! And yes i am a premium member

Best Answer

I have the new sense two and it is indeed available and continues to monitor my snoring....and yes, I'm a premier member

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tallullah where do you see the report of that? I see that it's possible to turn on snore detection but it doesn't do anything later.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

@asiayeah@pabsurdy@Dsptd and @fefifofannie Thanks for the heads up, as well as the screenshots provided. I've reported this to our team so they can make the proper correction. I'm sorry for the confusion this has caused. To confirm which features are available, check the User Manual or our Help Site.

@Selma8 and @tallullah I've moved your posts to this other thread related especially to the Sense 2. As mentioned above, while the Sense has the option to enable Snore Detect, this feature isn't available on the Sense 2. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and my best advice is to vote for this idea shared in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for future improvements.

Best Answer
0 Votes

well then - if it's not available on the sense two, how come MY sense two records my snore report?

I see it on my cell phone ap

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tallullah where do you find the report (screenshot would help)? Are you sure you have Sense 2? The feature officially isn't supported on Sense 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems you have to have Alexa to make it work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks!  I discovered I was in error.......while I did have that report for awhile after I switched, it's gone now.......so thank you and bye bye!  I'm off to the sense two list!

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi moderator - seems the folks on the sense 2 community are not happy!!  I have yet to read one positive review........thinking I will switch back to my sense one even though it has to charge almost every day..........at least I have all the features I want!  very disappointed in the sense two............

Best Answer

Hi there @tallullah@t.parker and @Rinda.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this situation. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this experience. While the Snore Detect isn't available on the Sense 2, you can support this idea by adding your vote as this will help our developers to take it into consideration and track its demand over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer

It seems like the Sense 2 Is missing a lot of features than the Original Sense had. I've decided not to upgrade to the Sense 2.  It seems to me like the Sense 2 is going backwards instead of forward with features  I was recently in a store and found a new Sense (Original) for $3 dollars so I bought it. When my premium service expires I'll register my new Fitbit Sense.  I wish they would of had more and I would of given them to friends and family.

Best Answer

This is more than unfortunate!!! I had a sense 1 and the snoring report worked fine. Now you bring Sense 2 on the market and the function is not available. In addition your user manual is wrong - very unprofessional!

Best Answer

This is exceptionally disappointing. Fitbit is now an "Alphabet / Google" Company and the fact that it is missing Google Assistant when the original Sense had it is nuts. I suppose I will have to part with Fitbit devices themselves.

Best Answer