Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find Snore Detect for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn on snore and noise detection on Sense 2. The manual says "activate" but not how to activate. All the forum questions related to this are for Versa or the original Sense, and where they say the option to turn it should be (using the gear icon in the today tab) is not an option in my app. Microphone is on. When I click the option in the premium features page, it just takes me to the sleep report, but there's nothing new there.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

Hi there, @InkyMyCat and @Super_Nova@HeinKo Welcome on board.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your thoughts about this situation. I understand how you're feeling about not having those features available on the Sense 2. At this moment, my best advice is to vote for this idea as this is the best way to get the attention of our developers. Your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for all our members.

Best Answer

Yeah, this may be a deal breaker for me too. I'll have to go check and see if my Sense 2 is still inside the return window!

Best Answer

Very odd, after turning on snore detection option for my sense 2 and getting snore info in sleep report for 1 night, feature doesn't work anymore, and no longer see the snore detection option.  Hard to understand why the feature worked for one night and then stopped working. Might have overlooked, but experience with customer support frustrating also.  Spent 25 minutes on the phone with the rep going away a bunch of times to check on documentation, eventually said option doesn't work on the sense 2 (came here to the forum after that).  Hard to understand why worked for one night and stopped working, Going to return and get a different product. Probably not a fitbit because customer support seems not great also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm thinking seriously of going back to my old sense............I have to charge it every day, but at least I have all the stuff not included on the sense 2.  Guess we're seeing what happens when the big fish (google) eats the little one (fitbit)

Jan

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why are we losing all our important features from the original sense? I feel as though the only benefit with the sense 2 is the stress manager. That's it. I'm ready to take back my sense from my husband and give him this one. Everything I used previously is gone. My ability to control my music, gone. My snore/noise detect, gone. Google assistant, gone. 

Outside of the new sensor what else DID we get? Seems like we lost more than we got, and for the price it's just ridiculous. 

Not to mention half the time when I go on a walk my GPS doesn't work. 

Best Answer

gotta wonder..............they must think we are all totally stupid - or illiterate - or some combination thereof..............

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm about to return my sense 2 and go with pixel at this point. 

Best Answer

The same thing happens to me…Fitbit sold this feature when I was looking and comparing watches…and now, it’s not available? 

Best Answer

NOW I read that in order to use the 6 mo free sub. to premier I have to UNSUBSCRIBE my subscription, wait 3 days, subscribe to the freebie.

sorry fitbit - not worth the effort.........going back to my original sense...........this one is useless to me and a giant ripoff.

Best Answer

Thing is, I’ve paid my entire annual Premium subscription and it still doesn’t work. 
I’m really disappointed in Fitbit, I’ve been one of their biggest proponents and cheerleaders and they simply dropped the ball on this one.

In my original evaluation one of the deciding factors was the snore detect feature…now, evidently it’s never been operational. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details, as well as your efforts while working on this. As mentioned before, the Snore Detect feature isn't available on the Sense 2 and for this reason the Fitbit app won't show this report. I apologize for this inconvenience and truly appreciate your feedback.

If you haven't done so, please support this idea by adding your vote so our developers can keep tracking this request over time. Our team constantly works to improve our devices and the experience with them, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We are all so thankful that the time is still showing on the sense 2. Just in case, we could also prepare to vote for that feature on the sense 3, as it seems basic features are removed as new watches come.

Makes no sense 2, should be the name of this watch 😞

Best Answer

Same here.  I’m returning both mine and wife’s Sense 2.  We are so disappointed in the downgrades. It’s a big step Backwards from the Original Sense but this is typical of Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Same! I opted in a few days ago and thought it was going to take a few nights to get a report like how some other things are on the fitbit but there is not pending report or a way to opt out. If the feature is not supported by the sense 2 we shouldn't be able to set it up or opt in and if it will not be added anytime soon we need to be able to opt out and turn off any type of access fitbit has to our microphone.

Best Answer

Oh, this is simple.

This feature is located next to the music control feature, just below the google map, and Google calendar settings, where you can also receive calls and answer them via the watch settings.

And all this is located in the screen that Fitbit forgot. Oops... 

..... 😞 ..... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

you sure you're not looking at sense one?  according to the moderators AND fitbit, the snore report is not available on sense two.  and if it were, no one's been able to get it up and running.........except for one poster who got it up and running for a couple of days, then it quit.  Don't know how you were able to get yours started, but I am unable also to answer calls on my two, nor am I able to do music...........

I've gone back to my sense one...........

Best Answer
0 Votes

The SNORE feature and all snore tracking has been REMOVED (according tp FITBIT) on the Sense 2.  

Best Answer
  • I too have returned my FitBit…very disappointed. They are going to lose a lot of customers with these new practices of saying one thing and doing another. Aside from the snore feature, the sleep tracking was terrible, very inconsistent… I would not recommend any FitBit watch anymore (due to their terrible service and performance issues)
Best Answer

What kind of crap is that? A downgrade from the original sense? I literally only bought the sense 2 for the sleep tracking/snore detection. How disappointing and pathetic for the price. I’ll be returning it tomorrow. Fitbit is going downhill fast.

Best Answer

This is extremely disappointing.  The snore feature on my previous Sense led me to see an MD specializing in sleep issues.  After a sleep study I was diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea and have been fitted with a Herbst device.  It has made a big difference in the quality of my sleep.  
I would not have "upgraded" if I had known I would no longer be able to monitor my snoring.

Best Answer
0 Votes