Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit pay doesn't work. 

Getting a very long message and it doesn't work. 

I have a Fitbit sense, and a Samsung phone. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

My fitbit pay is still not working! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that Fitbit Pay is not working. Thank you for providing the additional details, I understand how you are feeling and I am glad to assist you. In order to further investigate, could you please confirm what error message do you receive? Does it look like the one from this post?

For more information about Fitbit Pay, see What should I know about Fitbit Pay?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. No it is the long message. "Grizzlybear"
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner, thank you for your reply.

I appreciate the additional details. I would like to confirm that this issue has been reported to our team and they are investigating it. I am sorry for any trouble, thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Can mention that I have tried to reboot, delete, force close and everything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any news??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this issue too. I'm in Australia, and I've tried to add my Visa credit card and it says my bank isn't supported, yet its on the list of supported banks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KarenF2020. Thank you for your reply, @SunsetRunner.

@SunsetRunner I appreciate your efforts and understand your concern. I am sorry for this inconvenience, our team continues to work on this issue and hope to have a fix soon.

@KarenF2020 I am sorry to hear abut the issue you're experiencing. Thanks for the details shared. I recommend to log out from the Fitbit app, force stop the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, open the Fitbit app, log back in and try adding your card to the Wallet app one more time. 

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no fix for the problem? 

Not cool to bye a watch where tings don't work.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes