Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stress score if bedtime before 8 PM

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve worn my Sense for 8 full days and nights, my Stress Score has STILL not appreared! Everything to * give* the score is in place but- nothing! Please HELP! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Thank you so much! 
i have faith in FitBit.

I’ll head over to the Feature Suggestion very soon, thanks! 🥰

Best Answer

Yep, I just went back and looked and every time I fell a sleep before 8 no score the next day and anytime past 8 I got a score.  I just looked at last 3 weeks and it was a perfect 21 for 21.

The problem is I am a farmer and staying up past 8 everyday is not feasible and just an assinine function.

looking forward to this fix.

Best Answer

So a weird quirk I have noticed with stress management score. I work overnights sun-wed night. So mon-thursday I sleep during the day (usually going to sleep around 10am). Then I go back to sleeping nights Thursday night. I wear my Fitbit sense all the time (regardless of when I am going to sleep). 

On the days I am working overnight instead of sleeping I get no stress management score. On the days where I sleep nights (I usually go to bed between 9-10:30pm) I get a stress management score. 

Best Answer

Hi @Beezy1978@MaddogWLV and @SPGmd. I'm glad to see you participating in the forums.

@Beezy1978, you're welcome and thanks for your faith in Fitbit. Hope to see you there!

@MaddogWLV and @SPGmd, thanks for your feedback about the stress score appearing only if you slept after 8 PM. I understand how helpful it'd be to have this data regardless of the time you go to sleep. As mentioned before, our team strives to enhance our Sense performance and features, and the feedback shared in the forums helps us to evaluate our procedures to make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need. That's why I'd suggest to post and vote for this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so it can get the attention of our developers.

Have a good day.

Best Answer

I feel you. Staying up until eight is really screwing with my sleep schedule and the amount of restorative sleep I get. It’s weird to purchase a device to improve your wellness but you have to do something unhealthy in order to get one of the features. By unhealthy I mean staying up until the ungodly hour of 8 PM. 😉 

I’m so happy to know that I am not alone!

Best Answer

I wondered the same, I wake up crazy early and go to bed early so this is pretty crazy!

NPC Women's Physique Competitor
Best Answer