Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense band detached

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased that sense (i purchased the additional warranty) on a Friday it arrived on a Tuesday, on Wednesday i call fitbit to complain that the bottom portion of the band is detaching itself, the small piece that locks is loose and keeps moving causing the problem, i have even tried the other bans that came with the fitbit, the same thing is occurring. The rep told me that what i had to do for a device that i had only had less than 24 hours was file a claim, they would investigate! i returned all of their product for a full refund because i thought they should have changed out their defective product, but the rep told me no i still needed to file a claim. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
47 REPLIES 47

Even I had the same problem while biking the peg got detached from the band and before I could stop and handle the situation the tracker had fallen off on the road. The screen got damaged. I have tried to connect with the support but they have not responded enough so far.

Best Answer

So, they still have not addressed the "defect" or common complaint from users. It feels like fitbit doesn't value customer concerns/complaints since they are aware of the problem. The customer service department offers no help, the generic response on this forum is sickening 

Best Answer

G’day I too have been having this problem, I have tried different band and now today bye bye Fitbit it came off sometime this afternoon while working have checked my steps but nothing I work outside so not holding my breath there definitely a flaw in the attachment mechanism.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Voidedlime@RaoSingh and @Stewball58 Welcome on board.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Sense, and every step tried on your own. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry you've gone through this situation. We're constantly working to improve our products, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

@RaoSingh I've gone ahead to check your details and it seems our Support team already sent you an email a few weeks ago. Because you didn't receive the email, I've requested a new case on your behalf so you can receive further assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox, you'll receive more information soon.

@Stewball58 If you haven't done so, let me recommend checking this help article which describes some tips to locate your lost Sense.

Best Answer

My fault. I couldn't notice that mailer. I have also received the new mail. I have replied to the same with necessary details. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi @RaoSingh. It's good to see you here again.

You're welcome, and thanks for keeping me posted. I'm glad you received their email and I'm sure our team will continue helping you out. Please follow up with your email case should you have any further questions.

Best Answer

It was an awesome experience interacting with everyone here. Overwhelming support by fitbit. I have received the replacement part. I believe the new band is more sturdy and would stay intact for long long time. I thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart.

~Rao

Best Answer

Hi there, @RaoSingh.

You're very welcome, thanks to you for getting back sharing your experience. That's great news, I'm happy you received your replacement and I hope you can keep reaching your goals. Have a nice rest of your day!

Best Answer