Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ugh where do I start! I just switched from my Versa 2 to the Sense yesterday. My Versa has not been recording sleep for weeks even after doing factory reset and all other options. I decided to purchase the Sense and it was delivered yesterday! I was so excited to use it overnight and see my sleep recorded! Well there’s nothing! So now I’m a little ticked off because I just paid over $200 for something that doesn’t do what it’s supposed to. How do I get this work cuz otherwise i will be returning the Sense?

*Using iPhone 13 max pro 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46
Mine does that also I actually haven't figured out why only thing I can think of is i must have woke up or been moving about in my sleep so my watch thinks I'm awake I'm not to sure

C Hutton
Best Answer

Hi everyone, it's good to see you here again.

@SunsetRunner, @Huatine and @Tracy7873 Thanks for getting back with more details. While your Sense automatically tracks your sleep when you've been inactive for at least 1 hour (3 hours to get sleep stages), if you move too much, your watch might think you're awake by mistake. If you haven't done so, let's restart your Sense to refresh its settings, wear it about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone, and monitor its behavior in the next days.

On the other hand, if the issue persists, my best advice is to get in touch with our Support team so they can investigate what might be occurring and provide you with further assistance. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Best Answer

Same my versa tracked my sleep great until a download messed the whole thing up. Bought the Sense and it had never tracked sleep. Will they do something to make this work? Ita pretty sad.

Best Answer

Hi there, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for letting me know about your Sense and I'm sorry it's not tracking your sleep correctly. Because your post didn't mention, may I know if you've tried the steps suggested in my previous post? If that's correct, I'd recommend contacting our Support team so they can evaluate your options and see what can be done for you. They're available via chat and phone, just click here to get connected with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the suggestions and nothing works. It may trck once a week and never correctly. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for getting back confirming that you've tried the suggestions shared above. I'm sorry the issue persists with your Sense and given this situation, please get in touch with our Support team to receive further assistance. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone, and keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Additionally, please log out from the Fitbit app, check if the Fitbit app is updated, try restarting your watch one more time, log back into the Fitbit app, sync your watch, and try wearing it higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone) to sleep and check your data after waking up.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes