Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped working, tried all the obvious

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About four nights ago, my Fitbit suddenly turned off in the middle of the night. I know I had at least 50% charged before I went to bed that night, and since then nothing has been able to revive it. I have since:

plugged it into every wall, computer, and car USB outlet that I own, and have left it for several hours. I’ve also changed the adapter ranging from the cheapy kind to standard iPhone USB adapters, and even a 14v fast charger. Nothing worked. 

I have pressed the side button for 10 seconds, 1 minute and even over 2 minutes and nothing happened. 
I’ve also cleaned the charger pins and port on the back of the watch, and made sure every point of contact was clean.

I have read as many forums as possible on this issue to try and tackle the common problems and am hoping that maybe I missed a magic solution along the way. Please help!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @WaterDummie - seems like you tried most things but have you checked fully the charge cable, for more information see How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Wow! That was it! Turns out one of the pins of the charger was pushed down all the way inside the unit and had gotten stuck. I tried my best to take that pin out gently, but to no avail. I ended up purchasing another charger so hopefully that fixes the problem! 
Thank you for your help!

Best Answer