Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to stop swim tracking on Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When the button is clicked to stop the swim clock, it opens to the wallet screen. Click the button again and it goes back to the swim clock which keeps on ticking. Gets tied into this loop for a least one hour.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

I'm having the same issue. I can start swim mode as usual. But afterward, I cannot get it out of swim mode. When I press the button, it goes to the Alexa setup screen. Each time I press the button, it just switches between the two screens. I have to reset the device each time. My app is updated. My device has the correct software. None of the suggestions provided by Fitbit correct the problem. What else have you got?

The double-tap doesn't work for me.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 very quick double taps. Within a second is what unlocks the tracker. 

It is the same very short tap one would use while typing on the phones keyboard. 

@odione a press will not work. The tap should not be much longer than a quarter of a second. 

Best Answer

Unfortunately neither works my fitbit is now totally broken and customer service have gone quiet on me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried the simple restart. 

Best Answer

Hi @Ameera13. Welcome on board. @Rich_Laue Thanks for stopping by to help our friends.

@Ameera13 Thanks for your efforts and for trying to contact our Support team. I'm sorry you continue having this experience with your Sense and just to confirm, while I don't have access to your case, I'd recommend getting in touch with our team via chat or phone, so they can look at your details and provide you with further assistance. I'm sure they'll work with you to bring you back on track soon.

See you around.

Best Answer

I've contacted support continually nobody is helping my fitbit is broken unusable and I keep having long support calls then told it is being escalated then I will be contacted by email and nothing happens ...its awful.  No fitbit help ...no response.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Ameera13.

Thanks for your efforts while contacting our Support team and I apologize for the delay in their reply. This isn't the experience that we want you to have and please know your feedback will be passed along so we can improve our services, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. Because you have a case created, I've forwarded your posts to our team so they can continue helping you with this matter. While their reply might be delayed due to the current events affecting our operations, rest assured your case is in good hands and they'll get in touch with you soon.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the new Versa 3 today.It's stuck in the swim mode too.Not happy. Iv'e had about 6 fitbits.The last two are giving me nothing but trouble

-------------

Thanks. Your tip worked!

Best Answer

Hi there, @vancango2.

Thanks for the details and the steps tried on your own. I'm glad you were able to stop the swim tracking and I hope you can keep crushing your goals with your Versa 3. If you have time, please check our Health & Wellness board where you can meet new people, find great tips and start your own topics. Happy stepping! 😊

Best Answer

First day with FITBIT SENSE from the IONIC...  Unable to stop SENSE from swim exercise...  FIX:  fingernail to left switch/button twice.  No fun if your exhausted...?

Best Answer

Hi there, @techniclean.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your experience with your Sense. As you may know, you'll be able to unlock your Sense and stop the swim tracking after double pressing the side button. However, I understand how you feel about this process, and appreciate your feedback. Our team strives to improve our devices and features, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You need to do a real fast double press on the side button. Then it will
give the option to pause or end. Hope this helps, it drove me crazy too.
Best Answer

Hi there, @BInthewoods.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your experience with your Sense. I'm sure other members will find your post very helpful! In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends and find great tips to achieve your goals. Happy stepping! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes