Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge display artifacts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After a few hours/half day use my Surge starts to switch off various horizontal lines on the display* up to a point where the whole screen goes blank. When I press a button or swipe the glass the screen updates (graphic reappears) but only 'where needed', typically the top and bottom parts of the display stay empy. Background lightining and all measure functions still work normally, just screen refreshing fails.

I can fix this problem temporarily by turning off the device at least for a few minutes, the more it stays turned off (a few hours) the longer the fix holds. So after all I can still use the device but I wonder if there is a known permanent solution for this issue.

Thanks!

*see photo attached

Missing horizontal lines after a few hours of operationMissing horizontal lines after a few hours of operation

Ionic with Oneplus 2 (haha, can't sync, no notifications, so I have to use my old iPad 4)
Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Hi @Dckovach! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Cat Happy

Thanks for posting your experience on the Forums. I've requested ticket for your case, our team will be reaching out shortly. Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes