Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge issues syncing/notifications/no shortcuts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey !

I recently started using my fitbit Surge that I picked up in december. I'm having various problems with the band :-

1. It won't update ( Keeps failing everytime I try). I've tried using 3 phones.

2. The clock pattern doesn't change

3. Not receiving any notifications 

4. The exercise app says no shortcuts set on mobile or web but I've added all 7 activities in the app. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Hissingsiren72, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

I'm glad to hear that you just start using your Surge. Thanks for the troubleshooting steps you've tried until now. I'd suggest trying these steps since it seems that your Fitbit is having some internal issues, must likely it did't finish the firmware update. Make sure you're using a compatible device  and that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date. This should solve the issues you are having, so let's give it a try and see how your Fitbit responds.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Hissingsiren72, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

I'm glad to hear that you just start using your Surge. Thanks for the troubleshooting steps you've tried until now. I'd suggest trying these steps since it seems that your Fitbit is having some internal issues, must likely it did't finish the firmware update. Make sure you're using a compatible device  and that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date. This should solve the issues you are having, so let's give it a try and see how your Fitbit responds.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for the quick reply @YojanaFitbit. Turns out the phones I own aren't supported by surge. Was able to successfully update and sync with the windows application. Everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks alot !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hissingsiren72! You're welcome. I'm glad to know that you found help on the Forums, we're here to help all members. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer