Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hope someone can help.

My surge does not sync. this has happened before, but the problem was resolved.

This time after resetting the tracker and re-installing the fitbit program the syncing still does not work.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Trevor

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I'm having the same issue. Have done all the same resets etc and no luck. You're not alone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My surge has also recently stopped syncing. The only way I can get it to work is if I completely shut down the Surge and then turn it back on. It will then sync once, but after that I will have to shut it down again to get it to sync again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue.  Is this an "upgrade" issue.  Either IOS or Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, me too having issues with syncing even after resetting. I also had issues with a recent Windows 10 upgrade which through my bluetooth out on the PC...any connection I wonder?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up trying on my tablet and had success. But the Samsung phone I'm currently using still hasn't worked. I'm continuing to try on the phone though. 

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried to restarted my surge and tried syncing several times and but there is no step data for the last week.  What to do?  It seems like a lot of people are having the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If i uninstall and re-install fitbit on my cellphone as well as reset the tracker on the surge, then it syncs.

This i have to do every time i want to sync data. I am sure by now fitbit must know there is a problem and hopefully a upgrade will fix it. In hind sight i am sorry i did not go the Garmin route. Unfortunately i did not do enough research before buying the surge.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeh I hear ya. It's definitely makng me think more about spending the bucks on the Garmin. I've had to reset my Surge a few times because it also wouldn't swipe or show the other functions. 

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

My surge isn't syncing either. Mine still thinks it is yesterday & hasn't registered a new day. Tried resetting watch several times. Restarted phone. Now trying to take fit bit off phone & reinstall. Hoping that works. Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My surge isn't either. Tried everything  😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Smiley Very Happy

If you're still having issues syncing your Surge please check the requirements that you phone needs to have to connect properly and check these troubleshooting steps for Android platform and iOS devices too. I'd recommend getting back with the specific error message and model number that you're using to connect.

I'll be around! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer