Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body Trace Scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Body Trace Scale.  It has the ability to sync with an app that I used through a program called Newtopia which does online coaching about losing weight and making healthy lifestyle choices.  Anyway they provided me the Body Trace Scale.  I would like the Body Trace Scale to be able to sync with the Fitbit charge 2 device, app and online dashboard.  Then my weight would sync directly instead of manually adding it every time.  Suggestions!

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

The question was what happens if you discontinue the program which the body trace was originally assigned? The scale becomes a stand alone scale. I too had been involved with a greaqt tracking program with my employer. I got the bodytrace sent to me at no cost. The program worked great and was paid for by the employer...….except it was for a 18 month term. then is stopped tracking my progress and the scale still works but I have no idea how or if it can link to Fitbit or any other products. Seems like such a waste that these devices are manufactured with no cross use with other programs. They all do the same thing the same way and use the same technologies. Fitbit should be a frontrunner and develop a fix for this.

Best Answer

It wouldn't take too many months until the monthly subscription would pay for a scale that tracks more than just weight...  I actually have 2 of these scales- can't believe I'm going to have to buy one now that my programs have ended....

Best Answer

based on my experience, you no longer have access to your data

Best Answer
0 Votes

How does bodytrace sync to fitbit?  Lark gets the weigh in but don't see where if updates fitbit

Best Answer