Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Myfitnesspal not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I fitbit and myfitnesspal haven't synced in a week. I've tried uninstalling both apps, disconnecting fitbit and myfitnesspal on each app and reconnecting and still nothing! Using blaze and Samsung s7......PLEASE HELP!!!!
Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61

I have tried everything and after this last update on my Blaze, my apps no longer communicate.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, gone onto my computer and unlinked and linked back.  I just cannot get these to sync and it's really really frustrating! Any suggestions I haven't tried yet?

Best Answer

I've moved your post to the third party app forum. 

My suggestion would be to revoke access to MFP from Fitbits settings. Then link again. 

I've also moved your post @mpruitt an. Very much doubt it has anything to do with the tracker since it is the accounts that connect

Best Answer
0 Votes
My fit bit and my fitness pal are not syncing together even tho I can see they are connected any advice
Best Answer
Having trouble understanding why my FitBit activity(not steps...actual workouts) won't sync over to MyFitnessPal. My caloric intake is syncing properly over from MFP to FB.
Best Answer

Hi, @ChelsyReigh! Fitbit activity does not sync to MFP, only steps. Activity syncs the other way around (MFP to Fitbit). I believe everything between the two apps is a one-way street.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Crystal2301. If your Fitbit account is not syncing with your MFP account, I recommend doing the following from a computer:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going to http://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

After relinking, you can verify that your accounts are syncing by using one of the following data points:

1. On Fitbit you can check for your meal summary and logged activities from MFP.
2. On MyFitnessPal, go to "My Home," then "Check-In." You should see your weight, Fitbit Steps, and Fitbit Sleep Minutes. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I'm sorry I have done those steps repeatedly and it is still not connecting my Fitbit steps to my fitness pal but it is syncing all my food logs from my fitness pal to my Fitbit. I can't get it to sync the steps from fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@ChelsyReigh Welcome to the Community! As @MakMak mentioned, your activities won't sync to MyFitnessPal. The way data will be synced will be like this: 

Fitbit to MFP : steps and weight. MFP to Fitbit : activity, food and weight. You can learn more about this integration here. 

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @mpruitt! The best thing to do here is to contact MyFitnessPal directly so they can further investigate it. 

Thanks for moving the post @Rich_LaueRobot Happy

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have my Fitbit and MyFitbessPal connected but the information isn't syncing between the two.
Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Samirella. If your MFP account is not syncing with your Fitbit account, I recommend following the instructions provided in this post to fix this inconvenience. After those steps your accounts should sync without an inconvenience.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have tried everything possible to get mine to sync and nothing!  Please can someone help me???

Best Answer

@Apples2918 Things to try:

• Go into your Fitbit.com, click on settings gear in top right corner, "settings", and "applications". Make sure you have enabled access to MFP app.
  • Make sure your device is set up in your Fitbit app by clicking on "account" and "set up device"
  • Go into MyFitnessPal app, click on "more" in bottom right corner, click on "apps & devices", "connected" and make sure your Fitbit Tracker app shows up
  • Last thing I know you can do is click on "more" in MFP app again, "steps", and make sure "Fitbit Tracker" is selected. If it still isn't syncing, click "don't track steps" and then reselect "Fitbit Tracker".

Hope this helps!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I am having a problem syncing myfitness pal does not fit into myfitness pal account to do the calorie count
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi all I just wondered if anyone has had problems with my fitness pal syncing to fitbit.

Was working fine yesterday but I've logged food for today and it's not showing up on fitbit.

I've deleted / revoked the app and reinstalled but this hasn't fixed anything....

Best Answer
Since my Fitbit app updated today, it won't sync with my fitness pal app to track my steps. I have ununstalked both apps and re synced Fitbit. I have disconnected and reconnected steps option on my fitness pal 😕 It was working just fine all last week and now won't communicate between apps properly.
Best Answer

same here 😞 I tried disconnecting as well as uninstalling both apps....

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @postpartumme. If your MFP account is not syncing with your Fitbit account, I recommend checking this post, where I am providing some steps to fix this inconvenience.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  I am having the same issues.  I tried revoking and adding again and still no steps or food is syncing?

Thanks!

Kathy

Best Answer
0 Votes