Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing to strava. Again!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with my fitbit not syncing to strava again, i had this issue a couple of weeks ago and this was sorted and worked, up until now.... 

recently it has been syncing more or less straight away but my run from tonight has not synced???

Best Answer
54 REPLIES 54

Hi
A few of us are having problems since the latest app update. For example, my run last night is not automatically transferring to Strava. Not just me in the groups I speak too.
Thanks
Gareth

Best Answer

wrote:

Hi
A few of us are having problems since the latest app update. For example, my run last night is not automatically transferring to Strava. Not just me in the groups I speak too.
Thanks
Gareth

Mine isn’t either and I am unable to export the TCX file if I log in to the desktop. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Definitely a wider issue then. Hopefully Fitbit can sort urgently...

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 2 weeks of trying to get my Fitbit to sync I've just found this forum.  Thank you, thank you!  I can stop trying to sync......will wait until Fitbit sort something.  Come on Fitbit!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

.Same issue here, last night my bike ride didnt get synced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t been able to sync since Sunday.  Very frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - just got my Fitbit band yesterday and the most important feature is not working. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped doing it around lunchtime yesterday (Central Standard Time). My morning run went in, but my afternoon bike ride didn't. Nothing since then has. I'm still able to manually transfer data but it doesn't do it automatically. I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. Disconnecting accounts and reconnecting accounts is not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sunday ride synced fine, I started having the problem yesterday (Monday)

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent a note to strava as they sent me an email with a good link to get it to sync

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My surge has suddenly stopped syncing with Strava in the last few days. Has your problem been resolved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with my surge

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same for me... it worked the last week but today not
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All

Fitbit updated the issues and it has been working since. I have not ran for a few days due to flu, so not not sure if the problems have returned.

Gareth

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. It started to work again last week but stopped working again on Monday
this week. I keep trying but nothing seems to work 😕
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit wont sync to strava today, are you still having issues??

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit won't sync today either, it won't let me upload as a tcx file either

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was speaking to someone in Strava support they said issue was on the fitbit side. So frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes