Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing to strava. Again!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with my fitbit not syncing to strava again, i had this issue a couple of weeks ago and this was sorted and worked, up until now.... 

recently it has been syncing more or less straight away but my run from tonight has not synced???

Best Answer
54 REPLIES 54

Same problem: last week synced fine. Today I have tryed everything and no lack.

Best Answer
0 Votes

About to throw the surge out, great unit however sync problems from day one and no helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as everyone else, not syncing with Strava. This happened a few weeks ago but sorted itself out. Annoying to have the same problem again so soon after. This time I decided to unlink and reconnect Fitbit/Strava. After I did this, one run has since uploaded, and one run seems to be lost. But I am still waiting for today's run to upload.

Come on Fitbit! The product is so good when it works but the bugs are getting really frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. I'm missing four out of my seven last runs. They are on my fitbit app but won't sink to Strava, strangely. Wednesday evening's runs won't sync, Thursday's long run has and this morning's warm up has but not the park run. It seems very random. 

Hope someone can sort soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there Strava runners! I have merged some of your posts in to one thread to maintain the scope of the issue you are experiencing. Indeed this issues was reported the last week and some other users mentioning that the integration was working as expected and was not longer happening.

So if you are still experiencing this issue, I would recommend to completely revoke the access of Strava. This can be done through your web Dashboard under the Application settings.

Review that you are running the latest version of the Fitbit app based on the platform you are using. For more details review this article: What's changed in the latest release of the Fitbit app?.

Once you have make sure the app is updated, please connect again your accounts. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts.

Note that if your Run exercise were not synced correctly, this won't bring previous exercise sessions but it might help for the next logs.

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be giving follow up.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Ive already tried all this

Best Answer

I did all of this on Thursday night after my run didn’t sync, when I woke up Friday it had synced. Ran this morning nothing appeared on strava after I synced my surge it normally appears within minutes. I’ve checked apps are up to date, revoked strava access on settings , relinked and reset my iphone. Still waiting for this mornings run to appear on strava.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same has happened to me! Started to work again but since Monday won't sync 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So 12hrs after syncing surge the run appeared on strava not sure if all of the revoking access and linking again resetting the phone  actually helped. I don’t want to have to go through all that after every run.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Braderz, how it goes so far, I have some affected users are reporting the exercises are syncing with Strava already, how it goes for your?

@roosterroo I'm glad to hear you are seeing your exercises now, it is possible with an app integration, present some delays in the communication, so your entries may take some time to show up.

@Diane12345, have you tried already the basic workaround suggested in one of my previous post

Keep in mind if the GPS exercise is not syncing in your Fitbit account, won't be send to Strava, so it is important to make sure your exercise is recorded successfully.

See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh Yes!!! Fitbit syncing to phone again.  Happy days.  Just a shame I can't get out to run due to snow 😞

Best Answer

Hi my Fitbit isn’t syncing with strava 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Will check at weekend to see if mine's having issues.
Best Answer

Hello @Diane12345 and @Elliouse1.

@Diane12345 Please do and let us know how it goes.

@Elliouse1 Be sure to check this post and follow the steps mentioned in there. They should definitely help get them to sync.

If there are any questions I can help with, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my strava isn’t syncing I’ve tried all of the above only has the versa since July but it’s never synced with strava! Tried all mentioned and nothing! Any solutions ??

Best Answer

Hello @EIlatanj. Welcome to the Forums

Thanks for going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned before!

I'd like to ask you  couple of questions:

• What activities are you looking to sync?
  • Are they going from Fitbit to Strava or the other way around?
  • Do those activities have GPS data?

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’m having the same issue today just completed a run and it’s not syncing. Done all the usual troubleshooting...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Strava and Fitbit aren't syncing for me either.  I would manually enter treadmill runs in Strava and it would sync with Fitbit, but that stopped at the beginning of August.  Also, I have not received any normal Fitbit notifications since June....please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @HeatherM_NC. Hello @Bdaholt.

Thanks for trying the steps I shared.

@Bdaholt and @HeatherM_NC In regards to the Strava situation, I'd recommend that you try getting in touch with Strava directly. They should be able to verify what is going on.

@HeatherM_NC In regards to the notifications, let's try to follow these steps.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my Fitbit Blaze has issues with syncing with Strava. missing some runs and rides.

Tried revoking access and granting again - any reason why it stops syncing as it's worked fine for years.

Will the 'old' runs / rides not sync'd previously be uploaded when the issues is fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes