Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
163 REPLIES 163
I deleted and re-added fit bit - it randomly started working a day later - no idea why - sorry!
Best Answer

I disconnect from WW and when I connect WW doesnt ask for Fitbit credentials.

Best Answer
I have tried ALL the tricks posted here and NOTHING works!!! My Fitbit won't sync with the app, it's a few. Hours off and it won't sync with WW. This is the worst device ever! I'm calling Fitbit in the morning. I just can't believe this device is so defective. Shame, Fitbit
Best Answer

Mine isn't syncing either-and I've revoked access and tried again. I think the problem is with WW and not fitbit.

Best Answer

It's definitely a Weight Watchers problem, I'm interested to see if mine will work today but I'm doubting it. It all seems very random!

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. I have called WW three times now and have been told to "be patient". This is very frustrating. The old directions posted on FitBit's site do not work with the new update at all.

It appears to be synced but it is not working at all. I have tried everything. Connecting, disconnecting via WW and Fitbit. Forcing sync, all-day sync, etc. They have "escalated" my problem at WW, but this is very frustrating.

Best Answer

Hello @dmdresp @A_2E@DesWo and @JeannetteP welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here 🙂   @Jen_F not syncing with WW shouldn't affect your tracker's functionality, please contact Fitbit customer support so they can review your tracker's software. Keep me posted!  @LisaLisa16 it's great to know your accounts are syncing properly. 🙂 @Jenny51 thanks for the update, hope they find a solution soon!  @JeannetteP @SunsetRunner have you tried the procedure on this help article? if you already did please contact WW directly so they can further assist you. 

Thanks for stopping by, see you around!Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is what mine did as well!
Best Answer
My fit bit has never worked with my weight watchers ( 8 mos. now) I did revoke and now it won't let me connect them back together at all??????
Best Answer
Yes mine hasn't been working for about 6-8 months as well. Clearly WW has some work to do. Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @A_2E and @Tinkr57, welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here 🙂   @Tinkr57 Are you getting an error message when trying to connect Fitbit with your WW account? Have you followed the steps on this help article: Can I connect my Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts? @A_2E if you already tried the steps above I would recommend to contact WW support so they can follow up on your case. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not either. I didnt get the Fitbit because it would sycn with WW so no biggie to me
Best Answer
I did all the steps. I do not get an error message. Weight watchers shows I am connected with my Fitbit but my Fitbit.com shows under My applications that I have authorized to interact with my Fitbit account is only Fitbit Connect. My Fitbit shows steps only on Fitbit.com on weight watchers it show nothing. I can't seem to get Fitbit.com to except access to weightwatchers. I have deleted and reinstalled and done the revoke access, my problem is I can't get access back! Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
When you disconnect your Fitbit from Weight Watchers to reinstall and have it show up again on the Fitbit.com site, you have to disconnect and reconnect from a computer or laptop at the full weightwatchers.com site. If you use a mobile device or iPad, it will just keep reconnecting you when you disconnect and reconnect, without ever taking you back to what you originally did by signing in to FitBit and making the allowance. Only way I could get FitBit to acknowledge the connection again. So disconnect and reconnect thru the full weight watchers site, not mobile. Also, disconnect on the full site activity Fitbit and weight Fitbit if applicable.
Best Answer

I have disconnected and reconnected on my laptop numerous times.  I have previously revoked WW access from Fitbit and now I can't get Fitbit to see WW>>>>>>>>

Best Answer
Did all that from my laptop this morning, nothing different happened. Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hello @Bacon4Bacon, welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here. Thanks for your amazing cooperation, hope to see you around more often 🙂  @Tinkr57 I would recommend to contact customer support, let them know with details the issue you are experiencing and the steps you did to solve it, if possible include a screenshot of the WW page where it shows it is connected to Fitbit so they can further investigate. @JeannetteP is Fitbit showing on the WW app as linked? 

Keep me posted. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you do the change from the full Weight Watcher site, see if when you log back in to FitBit, it shows that Weight Watchers is allowed again. It could take several hours or a day for this to appear. Once you see Weight Watchers is allowed again by FitBit, it took 24 hrs for the data to start being sent again to Weight Watchers. Nothing was instantaneous. So first try to reestablish the connection with FitBit. I could only do this through the full Weight Watcher.com site, where it goes through the prompts of signing in to FitBit.

It also looks like FitBit had been addressing integration problems with other devices, so maybe it is all one in the same, not sure.

Best Answer

It took almost a day for FitBit to show it allowed Weight Watchers again, and then almost another day once recognized for the data to start to transfer. I guess I expected it to be instantaneous, but it definitely wasn't. Once the connection is reestablished with FitBIt, I it does eventually start to send to Weight Watchers, but not in real time. Could be hours,or a day later from what I have seen.

Best Answer
I started Weight Watchers and want my Fitbit to upload my steps to the Weight Watchers app but it says it is not compatible. What do I need to do to make this happen?
Best Answer