Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unrevoke access to Weight Watchers app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was setting up a new Fitbit Blaze where I accidently revoked access to my Weight Watchers app. I can not seem to get it to sync any more.  When I log off of everything, and log onto Weight Watchers, to set up Fitbit, it shows it as connected, but it is definitly not syncing.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
54 REPLIES 54

It works!!!!

Moderator edit: Removed personal informational 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started syncing last night!!

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Mine too!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
YES. Mine is working again too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine as well. It synced at 11:30 last night.

And I just went for a walk, and every time I sync I get yesterday at 11:30 now.... Might have glitched out again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They told me to use Internet Explorer Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL no.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you SOOOO much!!! After months, I finally got it to work!  I appreciate your help

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Did the same thing as you. I’m looking everywhere to try to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Tiny0304! What kind of issue are you having? If you're trying to unlink Fitbit from Weight Watchers just make sure you've followed this procedure: 

- Go to your Dashboard > click on settings 

- Click on Applications > look for WeightWatchers app 

- Click on revoke access 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you I’m all fixed. I had to re link my WW account. Silly me revoked in error.
I’m all fixed
Thank you!

🤗😎❤️:statue_of_liberty::united_states:
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not working. I revoked access and the sync stopped but the WW app says the Fitbit is connected. When I try to disconnect so I can start over I get "500 error occurred during delete, review server logs" 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner! Thanks for the process you've followed. Since, you've mentioned it's not syncing, I would recommend to stop revoking access and contact directly Weight Watchers, they will continue assisting you. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you so much...your instructions worked perfectly!

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I have been agonizing over this. WW and Fitbit have both tried to help me with this and neither could get it to work. It works now! 🙂

Best Answer

It worked for me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes