Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Courir@Anonymou@Jofeljoh Glad to hear it's working. @Courir thanks for sharing your troubleshoot. 

I did confirm with our team that the issue should be resolved. If you are still unable to connect, please try setting up in icognito mode as @Courir mentioned, you can also try clearing your cache. If you still receive the same message, please let me know.  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330

Never mind... seems it only works on desktop (on my mobile I got the 404, but on my laptop it looks like it's working).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was seeing the 404s yesterday - seems ok today.  Just linked accounts and can see data transferred.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the Nokia Body+ Scale a couple days. I keep getting this error when I try to login using my Nokia Health Mate Credentials:

Please fix the following errors:
  • Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: The userid and publickey do not match, or the user does not share its data.

Wondering if you had an actual withings account or did you have a nokia one?  Any and all help would be appreciated.  I just want Fitibit to be able to pull my daily weights from when I use the Body+ scale every morning.  

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was a new Nokia account.

Best Answer

Woot, got mine to finally work.

Not sure exactly what was wrong.  I tried using Microsoft Edge a few times instead of Google Chrome but it still didn't work.  I then decided to use all lower case for my email address and it magically worked.  

So if it doesn't work for you, try using all lower case for your email.  If still doesn't work, try using a different browser. If it still doesn't work, just keep trying and hopefully it will eventually work.... 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

what exactly did you do to sync your Fitbit and your Withings scale?  I can't seem to figure it out.

I have a Fitbit Alta HR.

Thanks!

Best Answer

UPDATE: As of January 31, 2019 (Will update if this gets resolved)

Someone broke something and unless you linked both accounts BEFORE November 30th, it does NOT seem to be working. This seems to be because Withings migrated to OAuth 2.0 and Fitbit is not able to recognize it.

SHORT VERSION:  If you bought your Withings/Nokia Scale AFTER November 30th and trying to get

Fitbit and Withings to sync, it DOES NOT WORK.  It only works if you Sync'd both of them BEFORE November 30th. Just double checked my Fitbit App to make sure its still getting my weight measurements and it is since I linked before November 30th. For anyone trying to do it now is out of luck unless they use a 3rd Party App like IFTTT.  

Workaround from all the posts seems to be using an app like IFTTT to get them to sync and get WEIGHT to show up on Fitbit.  I don't think it does anything else besides weight?  Here is the link:

https://ifttt.com/connect/withings/fitbit

-----

OLD SOLVED SOLUTION post below 😞 

OMG, sorry for not replying. Were you able to get it working?

I meant to reply when I got home and then forgot. Re-found this email when
I decided to cleanup my email finally 🙂

Update:

Not sure if you figured it out, but better late than never answer Smiley Happy

You need to go to this link to give permission for Fitbit to connect and access your Withings information.

Link: https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

Then just click on Link and enter your information for your withings/nokia.  I had an issue where I was using an uppercase for my email.  Make sure to use all lowercase.  At least in my case when I tried back in January, it worked. 

Let us know if this did the trick for you Smiley Very Happy

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

It worked. Thanks a million!  Appreciate your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there everyone, I could help to noticed has been provided already a solution for this topic.

I believe I got nothing additional to say, beyond giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @JoleyH and I appreciate your help sharing the link to connect whiting scale with Fitbit @woozzy101.

Stay awesome and keep participating in the Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this but it won't accept my withings/nokia password...

Best Answer

I had to use all lowercase for my email for it to work. Seems that it's really finicky with case sensitivity when entering your email and possibly password? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My autofill automatically put it in CAPS... it seems to work now its lower case.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sqwertbird, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing with us the issue was related to the autofill was all CAPS.

Thanks for the advice here @woozzy101.

See you all later and and don't hesitate to comment if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dude, thanks. Life saver.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Holy Cow, that was so easy!  I just replaced my Aria with this Nokia and literally took longer to download the app on my phone than it did to connect and install this scale to my fit.  After struggling with the Aria time and time again...this was refreshing!

Best Answer

Thank You Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanx very much for that, I was having the same trouble too. X

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alternatively, you can also consider WeightHub, a desktop app available from www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, thank you for this priceless tidbit... do you think that this will allow syncing "all" Withings data, including steps, etc. from the Withings HR Sport or other trackers?

Best Answer
0 Votes