Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Nutrisystem a supported syncing App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my fitbit one today and am also doing nutrisystem.  is it possible to sync my fitbit to my nutrisystem app?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Here's a link to all the fitbit supported apps:

https://www.fitbit.com/apps

I'm afraid I don't see Nutrisystem on there.

Best Answer

As of at least March 2017 Nutrisystem is now a supported syncing app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @hikerkm, welcome aboard to the FItbit Community. Thank you for sharing this information, I'm sure this will be a very helpful tip for other user.

There are many third party apps that are not officially supported but re able to sync with the Fitbit app. Many of these integrations are not developed by our teams. The initiative to create an integration comes from the third party service itself.

See you around and stay awesome.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I am confused by Hikerkm's assertion that Numi is a supported application and RobertoFitBit's comment suggesting it may not be. Could you tell me definitively if my Fitbit Charge 2 will sync with Nutrisystem's Numi app?  So far, I cannot do so and Nutrisystem's support people are no help at all. They told me to contact Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Fitbit charge HR syncs beautifully with nutrisystem's. I am a user just like you so I can't tell you definitively about the newer ones because I don't have one but I'd be willing to bet if it works so well for mine that they fixed this bug since the original post was a couple years old.

Good luck
Best Answer

there @LanceSLC, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. Good to see you here @hikerkm and thank you for your information you have shared with us.

Our users experience is the most important information and I'm sorry for causing confusion. However this app is not listed as officially supported by Fitbit, although this does not mean the app wont work. There are many apps developed by the third party services using our open API and we don't have control over this information.

So in order to avoid confusion, I went ahead and tested this on my own phone. However the app is not yet officially supported, this is my own experience. So in order to connect Numi with Fitbit these are the steps:

Open your Numi App > Go to More > Access to Connect Device and Choose source.Step 1.jpg

After you have select the source, you will see different apps to link with your Numi account > Tap in the Fitbit option and it will prompt a new screen to log in to your Fitbit account > Here it will prompt what exactly is the information it will gather from your Fitbit account.

Step 2.jpg

Hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have done this and it appears my Fitbit is connected to Numi. However, no data syncs between them. When I called Nutrisystem support about it they told me the Charge 2 Fitbit is NOT able to sync data. So, the steps outlined by Roberto are correct but won’t work for the Charge 2.

Best Answer

Hey there @LanceSLC, thank you for sharing this information with us. I been testing this unofficial integration, although I haven't been able to sync any data back and forth from my Fitbit account with Numi.

Since this is not official, I would recommend for any further questions to contact Numi Support to know how it works and under which parameters will share data with your Fitbit account.

Catch ya later and for more questions you can find me around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge he is connected but doesn't sync. Amy ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Melasjyoung, In this case my best recommendation is to contact Nutrisystem Support for more details to know how the integration works. As you can see in my previous posts this is not a supported integration with Fitbit so we don't have control over the data is shared. To learn more about third party integrations supported by Fitbit take a look to this post shared by @SteveH.

See you until the next time.

Best Answer

I just followed the instructions to sync my fitbit app (I have blaze) to my NuMi app.  I came out of both apps when done and then reopened NuMi and there were my steps from fitbit.  So it does work guys. Thank you

Best Answer

I am able to sync with NuMi. However around November 25th, it stopped syncing my weight but does my steps now. Before it didn’t sync my steps. Anyone see their weight?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears to be a one way sync.  FItbit will pass your fitness numbers to NUMI (steps, etc), but NUMI will not pass your food log, etc to fitbit.

Best Answer

@LanceSLC wrote:

I have done this and it appears my Fitbit is connected to Numi. However, no data syncs between them. When I called Nutrisystem support about it they told me the Charge 2 Fitbit is NOT able to sync data. So, the steps outlined by Roberto are correct but won’t work for the Charge 2.

I'm not seeing that my Charge 2 syncs steps with Numi

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the directions to connect Fit Bit to Nutrisystem - twice- and it didn’t work. No second screen came up to log in to Fitbit so I guess it’s not functioning yet. I’ll hope it does in the future. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Love to know if you ever got this resolved and have two way communication.  Would be great to have all the tracking on Numi reflected on Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never have received any information and am not very optimistic about it at this point. There is always a chance I guess. But until they merge I have to duplicate my work and calculate and guess.
Best Answer

So...I synced my Fitbit One with the NuMi app and now my Fitbit will NOT sync with the Fitbit app...not happy about this...I've tried everything listed on here to reset my tracker and disconnect the NuMi app from Fitbit...deleted both apps...still my Fitbit will not sync with the Fitbit app any longer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And after you do this...your Fitbit will no longer sync with the Fitbit app...so Beware!

Best Answer
0 Votes