Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Nutrisystem a supported syncing App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my fitbit one today and am also doing nutrisystem.  is it possible to sync my fitbit to my nutrisystem app?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Hello everyone! 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and thoughts on the matter.

I'd recommend that you try to get in touch with Nutrisystem and have them take a look at what is going on. Please do keep in mind that these integrations are regularly developed by the third parties and thus they might have an easier time finding out what is happening.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn’t work for the fit it charge 3 either

Best Answer
0 Votes
Actually, I got it to work  - Numi with my Charge.  No problem!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge3? I can’t get mine to ever sync
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Lolosauer. Hello @ratfancy.

@ratfancy Thanks for sharing that it is working correctly for you.

@Lolosauer If you have already tried all of the steps that have been shared in here, maybe you could try getting in touch with Nutrisystem directly. Given that these integrations are developed by the third parties, they should be able to help you out.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

even though numi indicates that the fitbit is connected.. it doesn't synch...

when i initially setup.. it never attempted to log me into my fitbit account....

disconnected the fitbit connection and attempted to reconnect... 

it shows i am connected- but i never logged into my fitbit account... ????

and it still says i am connected...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be hit or miss if NuMi will sync.   I have found a NuMi app to have lots of flaws

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @tonyo1231. Hello @MGCini.

Thanks for your feedback.

As I mentioned above, I'd recommend getting in touch with the developers of the app directly. They should be able definitely help you figure out what is going on since the connection is developed by them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 3 and just started Nutrisystem and found that the NuMi app syncs with the Charge 3, although not immediately. Sometimes stopping and starting your phone’s Bluetooth service will force it to sync. Sometimes closing both apps and then opening them will force it to sync. I would be interested in understanding how the NuMi app and the Fitbit communicate.  Is it device to app or app to app?  Is it via Bluetooth or via the wireless connection?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Rdrtwo.

I'll be happy to answer your question.

In this case the apps connect to each other through their back end and not directly through your phone. If you have any further questions on how the integration works, I'd recommend that you try to follow the steps listed in this help article.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t see the help article

MG
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MGCini.

I apologize! I have added the correct link.

On top of reading that help article, I'd also recommend that you get int ouch with Nutrisystems directly. Given that these integrations are developed by the third parties and not Fitbit, they should have much more information on the matter.

Best Answer
0 Votes