Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFP and fitbit have stopped syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit and myfitnesspal are no longer syncing. I followed the instructions on another question that said to disconnect fitbit from mfp, revoke access on fitbit, wait 15 min, and then connect them again. It did not work. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
It was actually an issue with myfitnesspal. I uninstalled MFP and reinstalled and everything is working again.Thank you for your response!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @sugarbunnz, nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and thank you for letting me know that you tried to reconnect your accounts to address this issue.

I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting? Which information was not syncing? Were you food logs the one that were not syncing or the syncing problems are in general?

If the issue continues and you are not able to sync, please contact MFP customer support for additional help. You can contact them by going to http://support.mapmyfitness.com/anonymous_requests/new.

Let me know how it goes and keep me posted if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was actually an issue with myfitnesspal. I uninstalled MFP and reinstalled and everything is working again.Thank you for your response!
Best Answer

Hi there @sugarbunnz, great to hear you were able to resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling MFP.

Just a quick warning for you to be aware. There are some syncing issues happening with MFP at the moment, so if the issue happen again, rest assure this is under review already. For more details please refer to this post: MyFitnessPal syncing outage - April 29th.

See you later and stay awesome.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes