Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noom app is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is not syncing with my Noom diet/exercise app.  So, not all steps counted.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
108 REPLIES 108

I got a 404 error earlier as well but I just tried again and it worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having this issue-- site won't load (mobile or Chromebook) 

So I'm at a loss .. spent 3 hours playing cat-and-mouse with someone who didn't read anything I wrote until I wrote 1-word answers/was kind of Curt....which isn't me-- at all. I was just fed up..

I'll have to try logging into Noom using my iPod I guess.

Still doesn't FIX the issue, which non-IOS users seem to be experiencing.

Support needs to simply ask development team to rework the Android app, as this is a ..what, 3 year issue now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

i stopped using the Fitbit option. They obviously do not care to fix it
after several years.

Best regards,
*"History does not repeat itself, but human nature never changes." -Ken
Burns*

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Noom will only sync to Fitbit with a paid Noom account.  It's not an option with the free version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remember that Noom decided to link up with fitbit and they are responsible for the link.

Fitbit doesn't even have Noom listed as a supporting app, this usually means that they haven't informed fitbit yet. 

Best Answer

There is no “refresh” anymore. Only connect and disconnect.  Now what? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree that not syncing between iPhone and iPad is very frustrating!  Noom, please fix this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

my Fitbit would not synch the steps to NOOM even though they were connected. I resolved this by going into my Fitbit Charge 2 settings, then goals and changed my goal from distance to steps and they started synching. My assumption is that since the NOOM app is looking for steps as a goal the goal needed to be the same in Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem a year ago. Noom was no help. Finally someone at fitbit helped after 4 calls. Noom customer service is the worst. 

Best Answer
0 Votes