Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 5/14/2018: Syncing difficulties with Strava and Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/14/2018: At this time the issue is resolved. I'll be closing this thread for further replies. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again.

Fitbit Update 5/9/2018: Hi Everyone- we are still looking into reports of Stava not syncing. Thanks again for your patience and reports.

Fitbit Update 5/8/2018: I've let the team know that some users are still unable to sync Strava and Fitbit. I'll update the thread once I hear more. 

Fitbit Update 5/8/2018: Hi everyone- this issue has been resolved. Thanks for your reports and patience. You may want to restart your device. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again.

Fitbit Update 05/07/2018: Hello everybody. We are aware of syncing difficulties between the Strava and Fitbit integration. Strava has addressed it here, and we are working to resolve this together with Strava as quickly as possible. Thank you for the patience in the meantime.

Moderator edit: labels

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
104 REPLIES 104

It is working again now.

Fitbit Ionic, iPhone SE, Using Strava - Bike rides and rowing
Best Answer

Strava connection is still down... is this a Strava problem or fitbit problem?

I am a Strava premium member, so want to know if I should be contacting them.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Strava connection is still down... is this a Strava problem or fitbit problem?

I am a Strava premium member, so want to know if I should be contacting them.

Thanks

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Syncing-difficulties-with-Strava-and-Fitbit/m-p/2697604#M22982

Fitbit Ionic, iPhone SE, Using Strava - Bike rides and rowing
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working for me today. Did a run last night and at lunchtime today but nothing is showing on Strava.

Is there an update on when this is likely to be fixed?

Best Answer

Hi everyone- this issue has been resolved. Thanks for your reports and patience. You may want to restart your device. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KateFitbit wrote:

Hi everyone- this issue has been resolved. Thanks for your reports and patience. You may want to restart your device. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again. 

I've done all that's been said on this and other forums....Still not syncing... any ideas?

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not fixed. Restarted all devices, unlinked and relinked accounts, 3 activities today on Fitbit but not synced to Strava. Same for my wife. Please don’t post messages saying everything fixed, when it clearly hasn’t been fully resolved.

Best Answer

Mine is not working either... I’ve done everything they have said and no results.

Best Answer

So sick of Fitbit saying contact Strava and Stavacsaying contact Fitbit... Somebody just work on fixing the problem, two days is long enough!

Best Answer
Yes mine still isn't working either. Very disappointing to keep being told problems are solved when they aren't! Ease of linking activities between apps was the main selling point for me of Fitbit and after only having it a few weeks and having these issues I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I agree. It is taking too long to fix this problem. And gps syncing took over 10 minutes yesterday and today. I am ready to hang up Ionic and go back to Garmin. Very disappointing support from Fitbit. No wonder the stock is tanking. Some have even predicted it will go to 0.

Best Answer

It’s not fixed for me either. I restarted my device and disconnected from strava and then tried a test run - nothing synced to Strava. What’s going on and when will this be fixed??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, I rode my bike to work in the morning and just got back home. Neither ride showed up on Strava.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - thanks for your reports! I've let the team know that some users are still unable to sync Strava and Fitbit. I'll update the thread once I hear more. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Still having the issue.  Restarted my watch.  Disconnected from Strava.  Logged out of both apps.  Reconnected accounts.  Have done two rides since then (new) neither has pushed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @KateFitbit - my 3 missing activities synced overnight, so it seems to be working for me again.

Best Answer

Still not working for me......my activity is missing on strava.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh that kills me.......:D 😄 😄

Best Answer

Still not loading activity to Strava! Activities shows up on Fitbit side but will not load to Strava. This worked fine until the latest update on the Iconic. Please fix this! I have revoked access and deleted apps, reinstalled and still not working. I have had one activity load in last 3 days. Something is not right

Best Answer

Hi - I am still having problems linking Fitbit data to Strava - anyone else still having issues?

Can old data (yesterday) still be shared to Strava?

Best Answer
My activity just posted. 10 hours later
I know Fitbit is working on it

Chad W.
Best Answer