Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with S Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Many of us on the Fitbit wagon are still waiting for the syncing of the widely popular Samsung devices that offer S HEALTH. Yes, I have a Gear and several fitbits. I prefer to wear the fitbits most days, but I want to be able to have it across the board rather than showing gaps between apps. Myfitnesspal sync works wonders, and I want the same with SHeath. Please make it happen and surprise us yet again...
Best Answer
99 REPLIES 99
Exactly true! I have now reverted back to using Shealth as my main tracker as it's so easy to enter your meals and the running coach and options available, for the level your at, is simply awesome. A real shame the integration of these 2 apps is "going nowhere slowly..."
Best Answer
HI Lucy...Is there any change to this request???
Best Answer
0 Votes

See this post please, @jsonlo did the work for S health and wrote an app to do this link.

Best Answer
Sealth for trac
Best Answer
0 Votes
Why isn't this solved yet?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can think of a few reasons, but they would only be guessing.

The Fitbit developers have their hands full, with the new products.

S-Health might not have a desire to hook up to Fitbit.

Not enough interest shown on the feature request, link found above.

one of the users made an app to do this  called fit and healthy

Fitbit has the API setup so it's easy for third parties to attach to your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I'll try the app.
Best Answer
So new to posting on this forum - am I missing where the "solved!" part is? I appreciate fitbit obviously has their own app, but there's clearly scope for both with s health (or take a few pages out of samsung's book with their app. They did it with Apple after all 😉. Food tracking for example). Thanks very much.
Best Answer
I mean the food tracking is better with s health
Best Answer

Why is this marked solved? Another similar thread was marked the same way. Telling people "submit a suggestion, I hope it will be added too!" Is NOT a solution, its a suggestion. I have a feeling one of the reasons the devs have NOT solved it is that someone keeps marking these threads as solved when they are NOT.

UPDATE 7/29/2016:

Still NOT solved that I can tell, but if you are willing to use S Health instead of Fitbit app you CAN import your data to it via an app by jsonlo called Fit and Healthy.

Best Answer

@Xysk wrote:
Why is this marked solved? Another similar thread was marked the same way. Telling people "submit a suggestion, I hope it will be added too!" Is NOT a solution, its a suggestion. I have a feeling one of the reasons the devs have NOT solved it is that someone keeps marking these threads as solved when they are NOT.
Let's look at this, currently there is no direct connection between Fitbit and S-Health. Since it was the person that asked the question who marked the post as solved, my fires is that they realize that for anything to change, Fitbit developers will need to notice that this feature is wanted. Since it is the feature request is where the developers monitor, the best answer will be to vote. The second best answer would be to look at the other thread which does mention an app that a Fitbit user wrote that does connect your data between S-Health and Fitbit. Fitbit has their hands currently full, generally does not initiate a connection to 3rd party apps. However they have an open API, which allows and 3rd party to rapidly connect to your data. If S-Health really wanted they could make their own connection tomorrow.
Best Answer

I already installed that app and it only does weight. If there is a real solution I would really like to know since I haven't found it yet. Its great that jsonlo is actually doing something about it, and I told him so. But it is not yet solved that I can tell.

UPDATE 7/29/2016:

Thanks for the advice. Since S Health allows you to import most of your Fitbit data now, I moved to S Health. While I was at it, the new Gear Fit2 was so pretty and went with my Samsung Note5 so well, I bought it and ditched my Charge HR. Now I just import my weight data from my Aria and don't worry about the rest. I'm sure abandoning Fitibit products and platform is exactly the result Fitbit was looking for!

Best Answer
Would really LOVE if Fitbit could sync with S Health.
Best Answer

Have you all voted? Look at the accepted solution.

Best Answer
Why does this thread say "go to solution" but there's only a link to another tread when you click on it?... No actual solution. I would sync my S Health with Fitbit.
Best Answer

For the most part a thread wool say solved when the programs poster finds a post that has been helpful to them. Apparently they felt the past pointing to the Thad whee it is possible to vote on this request is helpful.

Best Answer
So where's the best thread to vote for S Health and Fitbit syncing app or
something similar? Do you know, since so many people want this to happen
you would think they would try to fix it. (Or at least say they are fixing
it)
Best Answer

The only feature suggestion I see for s-health is this one.

Best Answer

This is not a soltion, it is a work around and it does not sync all info. Nice try but not good enough to make the sale. I will just continue to use S-Health until Fitbit figures out that they are the ones that need to do this!

Best Answer

S-Health could just as easily do this, Fitbit is not hlolding back any tools from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes