Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with S Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Many of us on the Fitbit wagon are still waiting for the syncing of the widely popular Samsung devices that offer S HEALTH. Yes, I have a Gear and several fitbits. I prefer to wear the fitbits most days, but I want to be able to have it across the board rather than showing gaps between apps. Myfitnesspal sync works wonders, and I want the same with SHeath. Please make it happen and surprise us yet again...
Best Answer
99 REPLIES 99

Where is the Fit and Healthy app? I'm unable to find it on the Google Play store..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although there is not automatic syching, you can manually add activity logged in S-Health into your Fitbit dashboard.  I know - it's a pain to do something manually, but think of it as an added skill!!

Best Answer

@joshbgosh10592 wrote:

Where is the Fit and Healthy app? I'm unable to find it on the Google Play store..

Search for the author's name, Jason Lo.  It shows up under his name, but not when you search by app title.

Gary D.| Feeding Hills, MA MBG PE

Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire 2, Charge 4, Charge 5, Pixel Watch 2

Best Answer
I would love this. I love s health and enjoy its features. I have the fitbit Alta because for my small wrist it seems to be the classiest choice. The two apps would fill in a few gaps.
Best Answer

I made my voice heard. There is an app now (by jsonlo on here called Fit and Healthy) that can import Fitibt data into S Health. Fitibit doesn't seem to offer option to import S Health data. Giving up my Galaxy phone was NOT an option, so while I prefer the Fitbit app, S Health won out on flexibility. Except for Aria (which I import the data to S Health because there is an app), Gear Fit2 (lovely by they way!) and S Health is what I am now using. Didn't feel like managing both platforms / having gaps.

By the way, I've gotten this same type of "we don't want to read your comment, go to some other place/post and vote" answer as well. Don't they see? We DON'T need to go to ANOTHER board and make ANOTHER post to make our voice heard so that maybe possibly at some mysterious day in an uncertain future someone might work on it. Its as good as telling us we are wasting our time posting at all. I voted with my feet, pretty literally.

Advice to Fitbit: when someone actually takes the time to give feedback (isn't the theory that only one in 10 do and the rest just move on without a word?) try listening instead of passing them off. Fitbit needs a much better mechanism for feedback, this one is terrible!

We'd rather be out walking/running than making additional posts.

Best Answer

Executive Summary-Current status:

Fitbit data ---> S Health = YES (via app by Jason Lo)  = Smiley Very Happy

S Health data ---> Fitibit = NO  = Smiley Sad

Current solution from Fitbit:

Keep Voting (even though we've been receiving this type feedback for a year now...)

Best Answer

@Xysk while you can give feedback in this area, it is designed more for users to communicate with users.. The few for it users are not able to monitor or read every message.

Feedback can be left in the feature request area, do a search first, you might be able to add to a simaler thread. There is also the con tack page, twitter, maybe the best way, and facebook. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
For me Fit and Healthy is a joke. All what it provides is pay to enhance buttons.

Anyway, S Health since 4.2+ seems to synchronize automatically very well with my Fitbit Surge without any third party obscure and shaddy apps, I have my automatic sleep times, walking sessions also automatically recorded, I just miss the heart rate usage and S health just offer me to calculate it with the heart rate sensor from the back of the Samsung Edge 7

Don't use Fit and healthy you don't need it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to be able to get my step counts from S-Health into Fitbit so they get reported on my Vitality insurance.

Are there any creative ways to achieve this?   

Best Answer

Appears to only sync sleep data Robot Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello eveyone, hope you guys are doing great today! 

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you want S Health to be implemented, please vote for this idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution - it's a place to vote for developers to maybe make a solution in the future.  😞

Best Answer

Lucy, it would be helpful for the voting if you revisit your solution after a feature request has been added and included the link to the actual open request. This product help forum shows oldest posts first, with no option to resort. So unless people go to the last page they won't see more recent replies which include the link. Your solution seems to always be near the top of the first page, so adding the link there would be nice. everyone seems to vote on individual comments and not go to the feature request... https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/S-Health-amp-Fitbit-integration/idi-p/871995

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @heglca, and @JoPanda@heglca Thanks for your feedback.

@JoPanda Thanks for sharing the link of the Feature Suggestion. And, I appreciate your comment about my link and I updated my link so this suggestion get more visibility. 

Thanks for your comments and for all your votes! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sync s health & fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @Clydefit! I really appreciate your suggestion. To make this visible to our developers, please upvote in the suggestion shared by @JoPanda in the post above.

Catch you later! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit shares only sleep data, the problem is not solved.

Best Answer

Had I known that I couldn't sync fitbit with S Health I wouldn't have bought another tracker after Surge crapped out after 2 years.

Now I bought an S3 and have a tracker from fitbit that does me no good.

Best Answer
0 Votes