Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync or setup Withings scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Withings scale has been syncing fine until early afternoon eastern standard time Thursday, August 20th, 2020.

I've disconnected the link and tried resynchronization and if doesn't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized data.

Would anyone know if there's a current outage?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everybody. Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced to sync Withings scale. Thank you for the time you spent trying to find a solution.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you are having difficulties to sync your Withings scale, please revoke access to your Fitbit account and link it once again. For instructions, please visit this site.

I am going to close this thread since it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
452 REPLIES 452

My integration stopped working aswell.

Best Answer

i'm seeing the same problem.  Yesterday morning (August 20) the synchronization was working but it hasn't worked since.  I've tried the same steps (force download, unlink and relink accounts) but nothing has worked.

Best Answer

Same here. It stopped after 630 central as I do have one sync from Thursday morning but nothing since

Best Answer

To add:

When trying to re-setup the link I get the following answer:

Congratulations, your Withings profile has been successfully linked to your Fitbit account.

Import all my historical measurements from Withings.
(Please note, that if you have two measurements for the same day, we will update your Fitbit measurement with Withings).
 Don't download historical measurements at this time.
(You can always come back and do this later).

When selecting "Import all my historical measurements from Withings" the system thinks for a moment "Please wait..." and kicks me back to the the same landing screen again and forces you to "Don't download historical measurements at this time."

Once selected I would try to:
Download Withings Data (Import all your historical Withings data into Fitbit).
However, it stays stuck at "Downloading data from Withings. Please wait..." and I'm given an error about an hour later that it failed.
Best Answer

Same here, stopped syncing, and in https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings it says:

Uh Oh! We were unable to update Fitbit with your Withings' measurements.

Some things that might solve the issue:

• Click "Download Withings Data" on the left.
  • Go to www.withings.com and make sure that your account is set to "Enable weight data sharing" in "Share / Publish on the web" section.
  • Click on "Unlink my accounts" on the left and then relink it.
  • Contact Fitbit customer support.

I've tried the download and unlink/relink with no success. I didn't find a "Enable weight data sharing" settings in withings.com, but the scale is sharing with LoseIt so I assume that part should be fine.

Best Answer

Same. I can't find "enable weight sharing" on the Withings site. 

Best Answer

I followed same step and got same issue. This issue often happens so the tech team knows how to fix it fast. Hopefully they recognize the issue. 

Best Answer

Ditto. I even went as far as unlinking the accounts, logging off then on, relinking to no avail like in the 2019 thread where this happened. I know my charge hr 3 got a big update yesterday 20 Aug so I bet something on the backend broke if they were getting ready for that push 

Best Answer

Same issue, can someone @Fitbit pik this up please??

Best Answer

Exactly the same day it happened to me. 

have been going through all older threads and the connection wizard method isn’t working even after rebooting the phone and disconnecting all the apps from each other. It can link the accounts fine, but the point it gets stuck on is the importing data from Withings. Seems like it goes into an infinite loop or something. 

when I finish the wizard, without import, the same problem is there, no data sync 

Best Answer

Same issue - MyFitnesspal account did update though.

Best Answer

Same thing for me, first I thought it was the scale but the measurements are coming in to the Withings account. 

Best Answer

Yep same for me = ( Stopped talking Thursday.

Tried all steps delete, re-link, grab data etc.. and getting the link broken error for handling it:

Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Exception receiving access token
Best Answer

I’m having the same problems as others have reported. No syncing since Thurs 20 Aug. Have unlinked and linked. Tried “Download Withings data” but it just says Please Wait and doesn’t get anywhere

Best Answer

Same for me...

Best Answer

Another one on the "me too" train..

Best Answer

@Fitbit any chance you changed something last Thursday and can help us out by fixing it?

Best Answer

Same issue with Withings.  I tried all the debugging steps and it is still broken. @Fitbit please get this working again!

Best Answer

Everyone in our family is experiencing the same problem. Have unsuccessfully tried all the steps to try to fix this. Would really appreciate @Fitbit helping with this.

Best Answer