Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings integration is not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unfortunately, all related topics are locked, so I'm starting a new topic:

FitBit is no longer receiving data from Withings. The Withings app no longer lists FitBit as a linked app, FitBit does now show Withings as connected.

When attempting to run the connection wizard, I get this error message:

• Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Exception receiving access token

I've tried on multiple devices and nothing works -- it looks like the same communication error between FitBit and Withings that has apparently occurred multiple times in the past.

Is this a known issue at the moment?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

I  am back to where we started:  FitBit is no longer linked to Withings.  Weight data has to be entered manually.  If you could push a fix for new users, why is it not possible to push a permanent fix for all users?  Especially those of us who have been long time FitBit customers and are paying for a new FitBit Sense and FitBit Pro?

Best Answer

For me, the wizard worked but that was that 😀 the measurements are not being synced, just one time for the historical data.

I am not sure how hard is it to fix and expired token without introducing bugs to the sync logic.

Best Answer

Same for me: since severall days no synchronisation - member since 2018 - I really don´t understand why you don´t check the SW-update before launching.....

Best Answer

Has anybody found a solution for this? I have the same problem since I got the Charge 5. Before it worked without any problems ....

Best Answer
I googled Fitbit withings wizard and selected

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1742.htm

Followed to connect to with kings to the wizard and synched data and it
worked. I have a charge 2.

--
T.E.W.
Best Answer

Hi everybody,

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. We really appreciate your comments and feedback about this issue.

Please try to revoke the access from Withings, and reconnect both apps. You can find the steps here: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

I've marked this post as the best answer for this thread to gain visibility. Thanks a million for your cooperation and understanding while we keep working on solving this for all of you. Thank you @TaraDactyl83, your comment was of great help.

Hope this helps. Looking forward to your new comments.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I was able to update all my weights with this.  Hopefully it will keep working going forward.  Thanks for fixing this.  Would be nice if it didn't happen yearly! 🤣

Best Answer

Thanks, this did solve the problem!! 

Best Answer

This does not work!  Fitbit.com/weight/withings does NOT have an option to “Start the Withings Connection Wizard.”  I can not even search for Withings Connection Wizard.  It does not exist.

Best Answer

I followed this https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1742.htm 
then selected how to connect Fitbit with another app (it was the first of 3 options) once it loads the withings option is at the bottom. That took me to the wizard and I was able to sync  all past stored weigh-ins.  Hope you can resolve it. I understand the frustration, as we all chose to get a scale like this to no longer have to manually enter that data. 

Best Answer

Fitbit Integration with my new Withings Body+ scale, using Wizard at:

https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

worked great just now to import into Fitbit all weight and %body fat measurements made with the scale. 

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the details provided and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and if you haven't done so, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated and check this help article for instructions on how to connect your Fitbit account to another app.

To keep our forums organized, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, if you have a different question, you can start a new thread to receive help from the Community. Your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to improve our devices, features and overall Fitbit experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes