Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings not syncing with Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/3/2019: The connection should now be working for everyone. Please reconnect your scale again. Thanks again for for your patience.  

Update 4/29/2019: Hi Everyone, our team is still looking into this issue. I've passed all your feedback and concerns on to the team and hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your patience. 

Update 4/23/2019:  We are still working on this, but I hope to have an update soon. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Update 4/17/2019: We are aware that some people may not be able to set up and are working to fix the issue soon. Thanks to those who posted this error message. I'll update this thread when I hear the issue is resolved. 

We recently made some updates to the Withings scale integration that require reauthorization between Withings and Fitbit. If you are unable to sync your Withings scale with Fitbit, please unlink your account and set up again. 

For information on how to manage your apps see this article

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
235 REPLIES 235

Same error here trying to use oauth.whithings.com
Stopped synching on 17th.

Tony H

Editado por moderador: Remover información personal.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Withings/Nokia scale hasn't synced since Tuesday and your integration link is dead.  Can you not do the Bare minimum Fitbit, and make your products work as advertised???

Editado por moderador: formato.

Best Answer

I get that its a pain and annoying, however, there is no reason for them to even offer it.

However, it is even worse that they did and now it doesn't work at all.

There are workarounds though (see links).  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't even get ifttt to work. Just keep getting "oops something went wrong" on the mobile app, and "too many redirects" from the desktop. I think Withings may have changed something and no one has updated their API calls yet?

As said above though, even fitbit.com/weight/withings is a 404 page now, so I'm now suspecting this may be something else Fitbit are withdrawing silently 😕

Best Answer

@Iaing80   I shouldn't need a workaround.  Fitbit's tech should work as advertised, and support links should not suddenly become useless.  This is terrible customer service.

Best Answer

Yeah, the "no more integration" thing seems like the likely scenario. Guess the Aura scale isn't selling well, so they are going to try to force people to buy that too?

Best Answer

The Withings Healthmate App syncs to the Apple Health App. You can see graphs of weight, BodyFat, and BMI in the Apple
Health App as well as Withings Healthmate. And Withings has some nice tracking watches and Apple has Apple Watch 5.

Bye Fitbit as soon as this Charge 2 quits.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

I'm getting more tempted by the Samsung Active 2 with each passing day. Expensive and the S-Health app is pretty rubbish, but at least stuff integrates with it. Although admittedly I don't think Healthmate passes weight information to it. Would still need a workaround, but we'll see.

Interestingly, the Withings support site reckon this is solved. Problem does seem to be at this end I think. 

Screenshot_20190920-021723_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

The setup link is broken again, it was working last week and is now 

https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

UH-OH We've lost you.

We cannot find the page you're looking for. Is there a typo in the URL?

Best Answer

Mine stopped working on Tuesday too and the wizard appears to be broken. I’m getting the ‘uh-oh’ message as well. 

Best Answer

Any chance we can have a quick fix to this fitbit? This has been a bit of an ongoing saga on/off the ages?

Best Answer

Same issue here.

Just had communication with fitbit, and it is a bug on their site (you dont say!)

No indication how long to fix, but "they will make sure I have a resolution"!

This is probably going to finaly  pull the trigger on purchasing a withings tracker (Steel HR looks good 😊), as this is not a new issue, and has remained unresolved for too long in my opinion.

FitBits still sell on eBay 😁

Best Answer
Yes, but the link probably points to some web jiggery pokey application not a html web page.This missing application could be the connection application.But who knows
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

The URL does not work and fitbit and withings have stopped being in sync again.(since 19/9/2019 )

have to manually log weight now in firbit.

Kindly fix.

Best Answer

@Mark81I created an account and linked my two services (withings and fitbit), but I don't see anything being synced.. Could you post instructions on how to correctly link and sync?

EDIT: I see that I set it up correctly! However, I don't see the measurements that weren't synced before I signed up. Does weemple not do historical data transfers?

Best Answer

I completely understand that! Thanks!

Best Answer

@cph015 Thanks, but Fitbit didn't..

Best Answer

Not working liar

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit integration is trash. They are likely doing this on purpose to force you to buy their crap.

Best Answer