Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight watchers sync to fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anybody aware if the data from the online Weight Watchers Points Plan can be imported or synced? and also will they be adding a food scan to help track.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@amandaxx Hey there! You can link Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts by following this procedure. If you would like to scan food, you can do it now using the latest version of the Fitbit app, check this article 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

@amandaxx Hey there! You can link Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts by following this procedure. If you would like to scan food, you can do it now using the latest version of the Fitbit app, check this article 

Best Answer

@amandaxx  I doubt the food will ever happen. Not easy to equate Point Vs calories to many varibles depending on the food

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to sync WW food to Fitbit food?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like many folks, I am having trouble syncing my Fitbit to Weightwatchers.  It shows that it is connected, but no activity points are appearing.

I followed your instructions to make sure I wasn't missing anything and I have a question about the following step...

1. To give Weight Watchers access to your Fitbit data, enter your Fitbit account credentials and click Allow. When the accounts are connected you'll see a confirmation page.

I got a page that asked if I gave permission to share Fitbit data with WW and I said "I agree", but I did not enter my Fitbit account credentials and click Allow....there didn't seem a spot to do that.

On my Fitbit account, it is showing that I have given permission to WW to share information, and on my WW account it says that my Fitbit is connected.  Yet no activity points are showing up.  Help!!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Susan

Best Answer

Same here - It looks like an incomplete screen on WW to agree and it doesn't even show an arrow to click with , it just goes through....

Best Answer

Hey Fitbitters! 

If you already did this procedure to link both accounts and you're seeing that you're not getting Weight Watchers point, please contact Weight Watchers directly they will be able to see why you're not getting points. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem!  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weight Watcher's told me to contact Fitbit support!  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem and WW told me to contact fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Fitbitters! 

There was a syncing issue with Weight Watchers and points weren't awarded. However, it's now resolved and points will be recalculated accordingly. 

Best Answer

I checked today and finally fit bit showed up on my WW but every day it has only logged " fitbit 0". Why is it logging 0 when I have climbed like 20 stairs (my conndo is 3 floors) and walked 1-3 miles every day? Is there something else I need to do or I am missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sometimes the AP are slow to show up on your WW tracker. Weight Watchers has had a lot of issues since the the tracker and fitbit can be linked. Some days mine shows up right away, other days not till the next day. It's very annoying to say the least.
Best Answer
0 Votes

why does no one answer the questions

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mbrshort40 It's great to have you here! We're here more than willing to help you, please post any question you may have and I'll be happy to answer it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still having the problem. WW tells me there is STILL a problem with my account syncing. I am so frustrated! Still says 0 activity. I have a fitbit one. Is anyone else still not syncing? I have done the same procedure to link them - numerous times- they say they are linked but do not sync. UGH! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

anyone have sync with WW working the past couple days? Like most, it's been hit or miss, working some days and delayed on others. Has been pretty good the past couple weeks, but nothing yesterday and nothing so far today. WW says a fitbit server crashed and is the cause of the problem, but I suspect it's realy on the ww side.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sync is off and on
Best Answer
0 Votes

It was kind of flaky today, but seems to be working again.  They keep blaming Fitbit, but the problem is their ongoing techical issues.  

I see that you can now add your activity by hand on the WW app again, so when it goes flaky with fitbit you can still get your activity points.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm having trouble linking my fitbit account to weight watchers. I login to Fitbit with Facebook. I try putting in my Facebook user name and password but this doesn't work. It tells me to enter a valid username and password.
Best Answer
0 Votes