Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet application not appearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried several fixes that have been mentioned on other posts... but have had no luck!

I've tried:

• Removing and re-installing the Fitbit Application
  • Removing my Versa from the app and then re-installing it
  • Restarting my phone

I see all the other options (Clock Faces, Apps, Media, How To Use, and Accessories), but no Wallet. 

Also, to note, I am in the United States. 

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

Did a live chat with  customer support very unhelpful-  scripted responses 

thanked  me for my feedback and said they we're hopeful the problem would be fixed in the future once more people provided this feedback,. The option of Wallet free app is only available on the special edition watch- this is very unclear on the website and is quite misleading

I said I was unhappy and would return the Fitbit the response was here's the link to return it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello My problem is that there is NO wallet icon of the wallet app at the versa menu.

In the phone app it is installed but not in the versa

I have uninstall and reinstall the wallet up .... restart the phone reinstall the app....

Best Answer

@Gianisxx I'm also from Greece and I also don't have the wallet option. This is absolutely normal as there's no bank that supports Fitbit pay. You can check it on the list of the supported Banks.

I activated it by changing my region to USA, and I used my USA bank card. I can use it only by charging my USA card. I tried to add a Greek bank card but it can't verify the card.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gianni kalispera

Skeftomai na agoraso to versa k ego Alla vlepo oti den exei support gia ellinika. **ahem** emfanizontai ta sms ,calls k ta loipa???

Eftakse to them me to nfc pay you eleges.

Dose merika tip an oxi na psaxto gia Kati allo

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good afternoon,

Can't appear to see my wallet,

Ok, so what i know:

That I should be able to use it as Fitbit sent me an email telling me how good it is.

I'm uk based, have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and a Fitbit versa SE, with fitbit pay inscribed on the back.

My phone runs android v.8 kernel 4.4.13, my fitbit runs software version 32.32.10.15 and requires no new update as per the Google play store.

I have had my fitbit for a little over a month now, so the wallet doesn't appear to be time locked?

before posting this (over the last week or so) I have un-installed and re-installed by fitbit completely twice, both from my phone and desyncing my account, restarting my S8 each time.

I have read through a lot of these posts and am running out of ideas..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

ps I love my Versa and it actually appears to be helping to motivate me to be fitter.

No wallet?No wallet?

Best Answer

Same situation here .....

Best Answer
0 Votes

But the wallet tab is not there with clock faces ,apps,media,how to use and accessories! On the fit bit application,talking about Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20181215-012958.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t find Wallet on my Charger 3.

Best Answer

I wish I had known this when I bought my Versa. I might have sprung for the more expensive version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm American in the Czech Republic. Both countries are listed as offering FitPay. I tried setting my location to both. Still no tile.

Best Answer

the Wallet tile does not appear so I don't have a chance to set up a bank card

I've tried:

• Removing and re-installing the Fitbit Application
  • Removing my Versa from the app and then re-installing it
  • Restarting my phone

my watch does say fitbit pay, I was so excited to use my fitbit pay but now I’m very frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn't say FitBit Pay on the watch but it says it in the materials so I assumed but on further reading, it seems that only some Charge 3 FitBits actually have this functionality. Is that right?

Best Answer
0 Votes
not sure about charge 3, mine is fitbit versa
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell me what exactly you did..

Best Answer
0 Votes

ISSUE: Not able to see the WALLET in my Andriod App.

SOLVED
: Changed the language in Andriod->Setting->Language> To English(United States).

After that just sync it and if your band has the FITBIT PAY option then it will show you the WALLET ICON in the mobile app.

It worked for me.Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no wallet on phone , i have a versa, i have tried uninstalling phone restarting it , my bank is royal bank of scotland

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help to find the android settings in the phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I could find  the language settings and it is already in English (United States) but the Wallet is not appearing on my Versa SE

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa does not say fitbit pay on the back but on my face there is an icon for wallet.  I want to remove the icon  help!  how do I remove it?   it does not show up on my iPhone 11 in the app so I can't delete it from there

tia

Best Answer
0 Votes