Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 400 on iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone app is not showing my steps. Yes, I have newest app version, new battery, restart zip, Bluetooth on. Other devices not nearby. Please help. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

Welcome to the Forums @Zipquestion! Thanks for sharing your experience with the Zip tracker and for all the troubleshooting steps you performed before posting here. 

To make sure that your app is working correctly, log out from your app and reboot your phone. Once your phone is up, log back in. After this if your are still experiencing an 400 error, try the steps recommended on the help article Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
Hi Lucy,

Please help me. I have tried all available options. I’ve tried everything. Reset. Log out of app. Adding a new device. Replacing a device. It doesn’t work. Still error 400

Thanks

Laurie

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Zipquestion! Thanks for the update. I really appreciate all the time and effort you have invested to solve this. Please make sure your Zip has enough power, and then try these steps:

1. Turn your tracker off and on again using the instructions in How do I restart my tracker?
  2. Try the firmware update again. If it doesn't work, reboot your mobile device and try the update again.
  3. Try the firmware update again. If it doesn't work, on a different mobile device or computer (if available) log into your Fitbit account and try updating your firmware.

Let me know the outcome! 😉 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.  I have removed the app, shut down my phone, restarted the zip, tried to connect it to my computer.  I disconnected it from the app and tried to re-connect, and I can't connect it either.  The bluetooth finds the zip, but then the final connection does not complete.  What other options are there?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Error 400 continuously appears while trying to set up Zip. I see many, many others experiencing same problem. You don't seem to be providing any help, which is quite frustrating. I've tried everything you have suggested, several times, to no avail. Please help. I beginning to think that Fitbit is perhaps the wrong fit for me.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @AKRunning! Thanks for sharing your feedback and for all the troubleshooting performed before posting here. 

@AKRunning To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

@Plowrie Upon checking with Support I was able to see that they are currently helping you. The best is to continue working with them. I'm sure that they can help you further. 

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Best Answer
Thanks, all taken care off!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing is working for me. I can get a different zip to not generate the error 400 and sync properly with my iPhone, but not my Zip.

Please help

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Plowrie and @Zipquestion@Plowrie So good to hear that you are back on track. Please let me know if you need further help. 

@Zipquestion Thanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit Zip. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Best Answer

Hi Lucy

Like others we have the same error and can't seem to get the Zip to connect to my iPhone 5s. It stopped syncing for some reason so I removed the device but now it won't setup again as we get the error 400 message.  We have tried removing app, updating app, power off (both phone and zip), removing battery from zip but still no luck in setting it up. What are we doing wrong?  Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Micona! Thanks for sharing the steps you already took and for your patience. To better assist you please confirm that you have followed the suggested toubleshoot on this post

I look forward for your reply! 😉 

Best Answer
Hi Lucy
Yes we have tried everything on the post but still can't get it to sync. Any other ideas we can try?

Micona
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Micona!  I appreciate that you have confirmed that you followed the suggested troubleshooting. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Best Answer

Thank you for asking if the issue with my Zip and not syncing with my iPhone has been resolved. Two updates ago, my iPhone SE no longer communicates with my Zip. I have like other Zip users to avoid the Error 400 issue with no luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Zipquestion! I really appreciate that you shared this with me. 🙂 I created a case for you, I'm sure our Support team will guide you in the best way possible. 

Catch you later! 😉

Best Answer
Thanks, the contact team have been in touch and now forwarded the issue to the engineering team.
Best Answer

Welcome back @Micona! Good to hear that Support is working with you. I'm sure that they will help you to get back on track in no time. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find myself in the same situation with my zip ... error 400.  My zip was working fine for years ... even on my iPhone 7 until about 2 months ago.  I tried to get it to reconnect several times and was just going to toss it, but I had a few minutes today to try to research it a bit.

I have tried ALL the suggestions here ... I have even deleted and re-downloaded the app ... to no avail.  My phone app finds the zip, asks for the 4-digit code then I get the following message.

The operation could not be completed.

(com.fitbit.HTTP error 400)

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You are not alone. I tried everything. No long luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes