Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cant sync fitbit tracker. Already uninstall and install back fitbit application and replace new batttery for verification. Still problem yet. 

No change any email or password. 

Pls help to support. Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Forums @jmahatThanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit Zip. To further assist you, I've created a Support Case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having the same problem ever since I updated to the 5.90 version.  very irritated at this point.

Jamie Yoder
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @jyy777! I really appreciate your feedback about Zip's firmware update. This help us to keep improving our products and services. 

To solve this, please restart your Zip and follow the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Zip isn't syncing using the dongle & Windows 10 laptop like it normally does.  It shows last sync 2/22/18, 5:58pm.  It also showed low battery, replaced the battery, then Zip shows incorrect time and steps for today, I know I had more pre-battery replacement.  When I log into the website using my laptop, it shows my battery power is half.  I have tried everything I know to do, have searched the forums, have removed & reinstalled device on Bluetooth, Windows 10 laptop, reset the Zip by removing the battery THREE times, battery is installed properly, not first time this has happened.  I would love to fix this, but it's becoming almost a nightmare & not worth the trouble.  I may just buy a new one from a different company.  Please help if anyone can, thank you!

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @siouxbee19! This is not the expected behavior from Zip and the Windows 10 app. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have literally tried everything the online help thingy says, restating, uninstalling, trying on another device, turning zip off and on, removing zip and re-adding refuses to sync comes up with operation couldn’t be completed contact com.fitbit.HTTP error 400 

Just wanted my Fitbit back and now it’s not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @S8ndy! I really appreciate that you have described the issue you are experiencing with your Zip and that you have shared the troubleshooting steps you took before posting. 

To better assist you, I've created a Support case for you. You should expect an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes