Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won't sync or connect to Bluetooth.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated software for Samsung s9 and phone and zip will no longer sync it Bluetooth connection . Help .

Best Answer
75 REPLIES 75

trust me my will not eather

Best Answer

I just got a software update today for my Galaxy S8 and have the same issue.  It doesn't see the device. Sounds like an Android upgrade issue.

Best Answer

Same thing Note8 update yesterday. No sync since then.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem.  Can't sync after installing update.  Happened the last time I did my Samsung S8 update.  This should not be happening.  What's the fix?

Best Answer

Won't sync on my Motorola after the update either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only way I found to sync my zip is back with the USB dongle and my pc.  they data will then also show up on my phone.

Best Answer

Using my PC is the only way I can get my Zip to sync too.  Every time I try to sync with the phone I get a message "unable to pair, check you device settings", but the Zip shows up as being paired.  Annoying....Hopefully Fitbit will figure this out eventually.

Best Answer

Me too. Will not sync after upgrade i did on 4-1.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@apollomom wrote:

I just got a software update today for my Galaxy S8 and have the same issue.  It doesn't see the device. Sounds like an Android upgrade issue.

Have you got anywhere? I have a Galaxy S8 & the fitbit app fails to find the tracker. It just won't sync. No probs with my Galaxy Ace 5 though.

Best Answer

I have just been told that my Motorola G6 is not. a supported device by Fitbit. I am flabbergasted. I know it's not a brand new model but it's not that old!

Best Answer
0 Votes

same issue here, arghh

@apollomom wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue; won't pair after Samsung "upgrade"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem after an upgrade to my Samsung S8 - zip won't sync/connect butbBluetooth does see it. I have been able to get it to sync immediately after taking the battery out of my zip and then putting it back in but it only works once. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue; does Fitbit just not pair with Samsung any longer now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don’t know what’s going on. Battery full. Got the All-Day Sync on & Always Connected but just doesn’t sync. Have asked the fitbit to Sync Now but just keep getting an exclamation mark in a red circle.
Might try & contact fitbit, such a pain.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Samsung Galaxy S8+ did a software update yesterday and now Fitbit app says tracker not found, I cant sync my steps with my zip to the app

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have same problem with my S8. Any idea who to contact?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried that. Lost 7,000 steps to no avail. I put in a ticket with Fitbit.
Hopefully theyll come up with a fix.
Best Answer