Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won't sync or connect to Bluetooth.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated software for Samsung s9 and phone and zip will no longer sync it Bluetooth connection . Help .

Best Answer
75 REPLIES 75
I contacted Fitbit support, I'll probably get the run around because they probably have no idea what's going on or happening, I'm thinking about uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but I don't want to lose my progress from the last few years 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
No worries there, I reinstalled the app earlier this week after a break of 18 months & all info there.  But new phone & all these problems with syncing grrrr...Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've done that too. I didnt lose progress but it didnt work
Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried this and it did not work
Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone one heard back? I'm getting frustrated with my device. I've tried everything and it isn't working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
- The only way I can sync is still with my PC via Fitbit Connect. Can't
sync with my S8.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315@

Contacted Fitbit. Unless you are on the list, it's tough basically. 

Look up the article to see if your phone is on there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes phone is listed & thanks for advice, I'll contact Fitbit.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! It just happened yesterday.  Is there a fix to this 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No not word yet!!! Time to switch pedometers!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have contacted Samsung mobile support and I am waiting for a reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here..did an update on my Driod earlier this week and since then it won't sync. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app, checked all setting and permissions and nothing. IF I take the battery out, wait about 10 seconds reinstall battery it will sync HOWEVER I have to do this every time I need it to sync.

Best Answer

I uninstalled Fit bit app and reinstalled, then removed battery in Fitbit and put back in and now I can sync.

Best Answer

I turned off my bluetooth and took my battery out of my zip and waited a minute, I put the battery back in and turned on bluetooth and it synced

Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned off bluetooth and took the battery out and waited a minute and put the battery back in and turned on bluetooth and it synced 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I took my battery out and turned off my bluetooth, waited for a minute and put battery back in and turned on bluetooth and it synced 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
This did not work for me. I'm still not syncing and am jumping this synki
ng ship.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I posted earlier that this worked for me but am now also back to not syncing. 

Best Answer
Fitbit said they rolled out an update too on 4/1/19 but android users are
only getting 10% of it and they don't know why.
Best Answer
0 Votes