Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My zip hasn't synced to my phone since Wednesday. Every time I try to sync it just keeps looking for it but can't seem to connect. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to have you here @Shaena! I'm sorry to hear that your Zip hasn't synced. I would like you to try this syncing troubleshoot

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also seem to have a hard time getting my zip to sync sometimes I have to try several times or go log in and check for updates which its up to date now then sync again... this is if i'm sitting right at my computer it still sometimes will not sync wheni tell it to do so... a suggestion would be cool I think if fitbit connect would make a sound when your sync was successful and or a different sound when it isn't hopefully things get sorted out and fixed soon. I sometimes sit my tracker right on top of the dongle and it still will not sync. It will when it feels like it thankfully at least.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @jewlr! I'm sorry for the syncing issue you've had. If you experience this again, please try this syncing troubleshoot

Regarding your idea about Fitbit Connect making a sound when your tracker has synced. You may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep getting unknown error messages when trying to sync my Fitbit zip.  I retry and get the same thing.  I am on a Mac running OS 10.13.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @billb! I would like you to follow this syncing troubleshooting. Also, if you have a screenshot of the error messages that you're having, please attach it to your next reply. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took the battery out for 10+ seconds to reset my Fitbit and it seems to be syncing now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear that your Zip is working properly now @billb

Hope I can continue seeing you around. Have you checked the Discussions Board? There you can find get movingeat well and sleep better tips. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes