Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App isn't connecting to my tracker.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have been trying to connect for about an hour and a half and I have tried restarting my phone and Bluetooth setting. I have also tried resetting my tracker about 4 times. I keep trying "add a new device" on the app but it keeps just saying connecting to tracker for 10-15 minutes. Am I doing something wrong? I followed all the instructions. Even the ones on here. Tried several different things but nothing is working. Now I have the tracker on trying to connect and the Bluetooth icon keeps popping up then disappearing.
Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Hello @poojabhatia thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community.

I would like to thank you for letting us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a problem that I go through the process of going through my set up for the Fitbit Flex. It is able to find my tracker but the step after that where it says to keep tapping till it vibrates won't go away. I tap and the Fitbit vibrates and the step stays on the phone. I've uninstalled a couple of times, cleared cache, restarted Fitbit and charged it all the way. I don't know what else it could be.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue and this is 4 years on from this post. Not been able to use my tracker for over three weeks now - app is saying that it has located my tracker but does not connect and I have followed all of the advice to delete tracker, delete app etc etc. support team are saying they are aware of an issue and workington find a solution but the communication has ben going for over two weeks now - anyone any advice as to what else I need to do!

Best Answer

Exactly in the same boat. App can find my fitbit but no matter what I do it simply won't connect. Worked perfectly 2 days ago but simply won't sync. Extremely frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of these steps are working!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you, I’ve had my charge for well over a year and never had a problem. This is so frustrating.  I just can’t get it to connect period tried everything suggested 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I. Having the same problem now since updated software  13.4.1 yesterday. I have tried everything in the book but tracker fails to connect to app.......did you find the problem ...I have tried absolutely everything over the last 24 hours ...thank you

Best Answer
hi

Sorry, no - I gave up
Best Answer
0 Votes

Remove your tracker from saved Bluetooth and start again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to me and tried everything that is listed (restart phone, restart watch, turn on, turn off bluetooth (from control panel, from setting). In the end, the fix was to, in the Bluetooth menu, hit « forget Charge 3 » and it solved the issue. The app then prompted the four number code and now it works just fine. This happen after an update to the iOS system on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes