Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App says I have a new notification but I don’t

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The notification tab on my Fitbit app has a red dot indicating that I have a new/unread notification however I have pressed on every single notification I have and the red dot won’t go away! I don’t know why this drives me crazy, but it does!!

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

It’s good to see you in the community, @XtinaDWP.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your feedback. I recommend confirming if you logged out of the Fitbit app by tapping your profile picture and then Log out. If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

This worked for me 👍 Thanks

Best Answer

I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling nothing will take the red notification away.  So annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed - I just gave up.  Might be time for apple watch.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try logging out of the app, then logging back in.  This finally fixed it for me.

Best Answer

Thank you Candie. It worked, and very happy to have it off, finally! Have a great day, and take good care. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to settings in your phone turn off notifications in Fitbit and the dot will be gone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unbelievable, this worked now. It was an annoying experience I had during about two years. Maybe it’s because I gave up after few monhs of trying and never found time and wish to dig into it again. Only now being borred, I tried simple log-out/log-in and it worked now. I swear I tried it many times before, even app uninstall/reinstall, wiping down screen, whatever I found here and nothing helped. So you ITs must have fixed it. Now it worked. I’m so happy. 

Maybe you managed tobfix it months ago and you’d pleased me if you send me an email, just a kind of notification that you fixed something. I understand you might not know who had this issue, whom to inform and did not want to spam everybody. But you could find a way. Maybe to infom only about major or long ladtin issue fixes, maybe to offer occasionally to opt-in for email notifications about important fix notifications, or to make special app release which would clean the redbflag in messages icon… whatever. You could be a but innovative to proactively resolve the issues especially the long lasting ones. Your clients would love it, I’m sure.

Thank you. Dusan

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me. Thxs 

Best Answer
0 Votes