Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we see macro-nutrients in grams additional to percentages?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I know people have been wanting to track macros in the Fitbit app for AGES and I myself use a separate app to track macros and manually enter in a calorie count at the end of the day.

the new update almost helped me be able to finally Jump ship to the Fitbit app alone, but alas, it doesn't cater to what it is people who track macros actually care about. actually seeing how many grams for each macro next to the percentages matters because that is what a lot of people including myself are focusing on! (Also dietary fiber could be nice to see how much you e had that day, this is vital to fitness fitbit nutrition wise) you are so close to making yourself a great all in one app, why stop just short of actually providing the easy small additions to make it happen. So much focus on added features that don't really matter like these important things do. There's a reason why people use other apps to track macros, you are aoooo close

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject./ Format.

Best Answer
60 REPLIES 60

Hello @r0ssr0ss and @MrMarv, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and provided your feedback about this situaiton. @r0ssr0ss, I would like to thank you for your insight and your mock up. However, as mentioned several times, at this moment, our team doesn't have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

At this moment, as there's nothing more to add about this situation, I'll close this thread. Thanks again for your participation in the Forums, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes