Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to the iOS app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 1/25

If you are able to log into your Fitbit.com account but unable to log into the Fitbit App, I'd recommend making sure that you are using version 2.18 of the Fitbit iOS App. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Also, can you please post a screenshot of whatever pop-up or error you see after you've tried logging into the App?

We are currently working to resolve this issue and your screenshots would definitely help. Thanks in advance!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Ditto!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, please could you help me. 

My fitbit app has stopped syncing to the Fitbit. Tried a few things like re-booting the phone, shutting down the app, deleted the app and now just won't let me log on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I`m facing the same issue. I`m getting error ... "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again. The operation couldn't be completed. (login error 0.)". I have tried everything.. deleting and reinstalling the app several times, rebooting my iPhone 5 several times, also rebooting my charge 2 fitbit several times, but it is still giving me the same error when I`m trying to log in. I`m able to login to fitbit.com using the same credentials.

I`m also not able to see charge 2 to connect on Bluetooth settings page. I contacted help desk also, but they also couldn't help. This is really frustrating !!! 

Please give me some solution.....

Best Answer

My fitbit stop reporting active minutes, this site told me to delete App under setting General Storage etc.  App is now reloaded on my iphone 6 but now I get The operation couldnt be completed (Login.error 0), I've rebooted iphone

How do I fix

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

I cannot log-in to the iOS app since this morning. The app asked me to re-login for my security and when I tried to do so, it gave me this error: "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again." I have tried several times since & still same error. I am obviously able to log-in to my Fitbit account, so it is not related to wrong password or account. I have updated to the latest version on April 17th, so I wouldn't think it's related to the app version, but I cannot be sure.

iOS version -- 13.3.1

Fitbit app version - 3.19

I have tried logging-in both on wifi and 4G (same result).

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes