Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit sync with Apples Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love it if it Fitbit synced with the Health app from Apple. Someone please tell me it does and how to do it. I can't figure it out.
Best Answer
459 REPLIES 459
So is Fitbit going to fix this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can use an app called sync solver and get some fitbit info to ihpone app.  Hey I have been waiting since the beginning of fitbit for them to fully sync to microsoft healthvault. No go 

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if this free solution is available in all teritories - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/power-sync-for-fitbit-sync/id1071544839?mt=8

Free in the UK store and I've just tested it on my iPhone 5S. It's free!

Best Answer

Be Warned this solution doesn't work with Challenges. Fitbit has blocked syncing from all third party trackers. This is really terrible thing to do and is greatly discouraging. Mobile Track no longer updates with the iphone.

Fitbit please reconsider your decision the block these capabilities.

Thank you,

Chris Tucci 

Best Answer
Thanks a lot for all your answers!

Fitbit has lost me as customer.
When I lost my Fitbit charge watch I bought an apple watch, instead of buying Fitbit again although I was very happy with it .
Now I'm using every now and then sync solver for syncing the Aria data.
Greetings to all !!
Daniela

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Can't wait for Fitbit to become less proprietary and maintaining a health infirmary on "silo". Those are supposed to be going away as the federal government has already indicated within EHRs that these silos should be broken down and allow sharing the way users want. #freethedata #applehealthkit
Best Answer
Correcting my previous post- Can't wait for Fitbit to become less proprietary and maintaining a health information "silo". Those are supposed to be going away as the federal government has already indicated within EHRs that these silos should be broken down and allow sharing the way users want. #freethedata #applehealthkit
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wish Fitbit synced with iPhone health app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good Smiley Very Happy! Please refer to my previous post about voiting for the feature request I've pointed out in regards Health App. As you will see, it is already "Under Consideration". This option is used when an idea is being considered or being developed by a Fitbit product team for a future product or service.

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's great. Perhaps it can move from "in consideration" to "in progress". In the words of a famous president let's tear down this wall! Anything we can do to help move this project forward would be terrific for the millions of fitbit users that also own iOS devices.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I also use MyFitnessPal to log my food, and my Aria scale weight and steps sync with it, so can cross into the Health app from there. What I really want , though, is for all the data to sync with Apple Health live. I like the Fitbit app, but consider it ridiculous that it doesn't natively sync with Appke Health.
Best Answer

To everybody saying that there are solutions for syncing. Yes, there are, but only partially. Heart rate is synced as one average point (1 point) per day and not for all measurements.

This is in my opinion not enough.

I will probably move to Garmin or even Apple Watch as soon as the 2nd gen will come out.

Thanks Fitbit for listening to your clients.

Best Answer
0 Votes
will "health sync for Fitbit" work for your problem?
Best Answer

@DerrickFitbit wrote:

Hi @Meshella

Fitbit does not currently have plans to integrate with HealthKit, but I would recommend up-voting and commenting on this feature request in order to express your demand for the integration.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Are you people seriously nuts?  Purposefully going out of your way to NOT support Samsung Health, Android Fit, Apple HealthKit, or Microsoft HealthVault?  Seriously WHAT is wrong with you?  Get over yourselves, you make pedometers and scales.

Best Answer

@DerrickS    Seems as though fitbit is moving away from integrating with anyone with the announcement they will no longer support MS HEalthvault. I and 3 of my doctors are very disappointed in this decision on fitbits part. Thye even use it to call me and tell me I m not doing my cpap

Really getting disappointed in some of the moves 

Craig

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

Best Answer

fro those saying the sync solver only works one way, please know that is because you have to purchase 2 different sync solvers to sync both ways. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok here's the deal, Withings now sync with Health App,
I have my Body Cardio for weight tracking (which is by the way much better than the Aria) and a ChargeHr for activity tracking.
If Fitbit doesnt fix this, i am seriously considering moving full Withngs.
Best Answer

I've been asking for this feature for years, no luck yet 😞

Plenty of 3rd party solutions though, Power Sync and Fitness Pal works so far the best:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/power-sync-for-fitbit-sync/id1071544839?mt=8

Best Answer
0 Votes

Get on this, Fitbit. Every other app does, and my Fitbit activity is being misrepresented in connected apps because of this gaffe.

Welcome to the fitbit community.

Best Answer
0 Votes