Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit sync with Apples Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love it if it Fitbit synced with the Health app from Apple. Someone please tell me it does and how to do it. I can't figure it out.
Best Answer
459 REPLIES 459
I know of a few people who have left fitbit because of the lack of integration with Apple health and I am also just about to go. Now I have an Apple Watch (Series 1) I will be selling my fitbit stuff except for my old Flex.

I was using something called Data Manager when I needed to sync. It works. I dont like its later iteration.
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

I was using something called Data Manager when I needed to sync. It works. I dont like its later iteration.

How's Data Manager? I've been using the free Power Sync, but wondering if I should give Data Manager a try.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried various, and all they sync is an average of the period that you sync for. So f.ex. Heartbeat - it won't sync that your heartbeat was 85 at 3pm, and 90 at 3:09; but it will sync that it was 87 on average.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just about to purchase fitbit charge 2 and flex 2 but I was disappointed with the lack of integration with ios health app.

Now I am thinking of other makers of fitness trackers...

Best Answer

I am seriously considering moving to Withings...

their Withings Steel HR is waterproof, has 25 days battery life and sync with health app

Best Answer

@Kail I'm all for finding trackers that itegrate with HealthKit. Keep in mind Withings writes to HealthKit. It does not read from it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
For iOS10 right now I found that sync solver works!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow, just got my first Fitbit (flex 2) and found it doesn't use Apple Health?! Crazy... back in the box it goes.
Best Answer
There are several apps that sync well.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Great hardware. Needs integration with apple health.
Best Answer
0 Votes
One of the problems with sync apps and probably Fitbit has this problem too, seems to be duplicate data.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sync Solver is definitely the best option.

I wrote this article at my job; it goes through the process for anyone who wants it. 

http://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-connect-health-or-fitness-tracking-device-your-health-app

🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Isn't there a risk of dublicating data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly, today I sold my Surge and purchased Apple Watch Series 2. Just got tired of waiting for Apple Health integration.

Best Answer
Yep seems like such a simple thing for Fitbit to just add, so suspect Fitbit choosing to pooh-pooh Apple is perhaps political rather than technical, but at Fitbit's loss ultimately.
Best Answer
How come so many people have requested this feature but it still goes unanswered?
Best Answer
Quite a lot of votes and discussion of this feature, so is it coming or not?
Best Answer

I see lots of people are marking the app with 1 star on the IOS store due to not integrating with Apple Health.  I don't condone this - but Fit bit should give their customers what they want. 

Best Answer
0 Votes